Reviews for Tower
Moo chapter 27 . 2/28/2015
Most intriguing. It's the whole decade-long writing process that makes me sure to always click the "complete" filter. Saves a lot of frustration.

As far as the chapter goes, nicely done. Though it is interesting that after a solid day of dynamism and opening up, Raven's personality would revert to its general "semi-cold and highly sarcastic" manner. No one would accuse her of going all Starfire-ish, even after several years, but she still seems pretty closed off and willing to berate her future husband kind of frequently. Guess that's the tsundere life.

Good job on being married. At 32, I have yet to procure a wife, and I am so jealous when people far younger are already married, sometimes several times over. Oh, well. Great job on the story, excellent characterization, and not too many typos/strange wordings. Though I would suggest looking up the definition of "peruse" and considering substituting "pursue."
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 27 . 2/27/2015
I do not think I was around for the beginning, but I am overjoyed at having joined in on this adventure. I have never been happier reading fanfiction than when I can complete a journey alongside the author. It's such a wonderful feeling and I thank you dearly for it.

This story has certainly earned a spot on my favorites list, as have you.

Normally I would rave on and on about how amazing a story is but it is late and I have to run rescue on an ambulance tomorrow morning so I bid you a good night.
Thank you, again, for the wonderful story.
Ahdaze chapter 27 . 2/27/2015
Thank you. For everything.

JasonVUK chapter 27 . 2/26/2015
Q.Q Awwwwww That was so sweet!
JasonVUK chapter 26 . 2/26/2015
8D YES! KISSES! XD
JasonVUK chapter 25 . 2/26/2015
:O This was totally unexpected!
JasonVUK chapter 22 . 2/26/2015
:I I dun wanna know what Cyborg made
JasonVUK chapter 21 . 2/26/2015
:O Oh noes, the story is almost over and I think Beast Boy will be attacked by Raven by the end of it :I
JasonVUK chapter 20 . 2/26/2015
:I this asker must die a thousand painful deaths.
JasonVUK chapter 19 . 2/26/2015
:D Awwww feels! X3 that was so cute! :3 Oh BB. :D
JasonVUK chapter 18 . 2/26/2015
:o That was awesome!
JasonVUK chapter 17 . 2/26/2015
:D Awwwww feelings! :-) Beast Boy was really cute at the end :D
JasonVUK chapter 16 . 2/26/2015
:D Awwww X3 at least someone is happy.
JasonVUK chapter 15 . 2/26/2015
:3 Awwww feels! :D
JasonVUK chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
:o This just got wwwaaaaaaay awkward.
1,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »