Reviews for Tower
Guest chapter 24 . 4/27/2013
YOU DID NOT FINISH THE STORY AND I READ 24 CHAPTERS NOT TO METION REALLY LONG AHHHH AND WE DID NOT GET TO FIND OUT BOUT BB AND RAE DID WE UHHHHHHH NO UNLESS THIS STORY IS OR GETS FINISHED I AM NOT I REPEAT AM NOT READING ANYMORE I HATE WHEN PEOPLE WRITE SOMETHING AND DONT EVEN FINISH ANYTHING AHHHHHHHHHHHH
RavenDrawer chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I'll review every chapter if I have to ('cuz there's only one permited for each chapter) please update the story. It's so beautiful and it's the story that made me discover fanfiction... I just found the link one day... It was super late and I had finals... But I stood up until 4 am to read it... I realy want to know how it ends and I don't think I'm the only one who really does... So please! PLEASE update!
Inigo Montoya chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
DADDY!
Manga154 chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
Wait... That camera is still going right?
Cyborg would have a Record feature in a gadget to get the full black mail material...
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
"My eyes hurt from even trying to look at you!"

"At least I don't blind people with my pink appearance!"

"Nude!"

Spongebob is awesome.
Moar chapter 24 . 4/3/2013
Pweese write moar?
RavenDrawer chapter 24 . 4/3/2013
Please update. This is the very firs fanfic I've read. I remember reading this until 3 in the morning. I really want to know how it ends. Please !
Purplepox63010 chapter 24 . 4/2/2013
Update?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Lol jinx is so funny!
ilovewafflesx3 chapter 24 . 3/24/2013
you are late to post it by march 1st.
also please hury I want to know what happens next! XDDD
Mara Schaeffer chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Hello! I have discovered your story when you posted the "chapter" 24, and I'm really glad you did so, because if you haven't, maybe I would have never found it and read it.

I have already read it once (some time ago), and I'm starting to read it a second time now because I wanted to have it all fresh for the 1th March. So, you didn't posted it that day. It doesn't matter; I still have some chapters to re-read, and I can wait. But I really hope that you will continue with this story, because it's awesome, and I would really like to see how you finish it. I hope it will be the end this story deserve.

This is a really quick review; maybe I will send another one with exactly everything I liked and disliked. Maybe chapter by chapter ? We will see! I just wanted to make it clear that you have another follower who is awaiting for the final (or finals ?) chapters of this awesome, funny, fluffy story!
purpleeninjaaa chapter 24 . 3/10/2013
I just finished the last chapter and OMG even though it wasn't a real chapter, I love your story! So much funniness and fluff! I feel like a giddy school girl whenever there's bbrae fluff ahahaha. You're an amazing writer! Awesome job on the story too, I can't wait for the final chapter :)
RazzleDazzle218 chapter 24 . 3/9/2013
Aww, you promised you'd have the next chapter no later than march 1st. It's later that march 1st so what happened?
not-so-slimshady chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
. STORY IS FLIPPIN AWESOME!i absolutely llllllluuuuurrrrvvvvvv this story!:)ppplllleeeeeeaaaasssseeeeee KEEP writing**puppy eyes**i absolutely love bbrae stories And yours is DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST EVER:)!
TheThoughtsofKarasu chapter 24 . 3/5/2013
While I wait for the next chapter, I'm seriously thinking of re-reading this...it's just so awesome! This is no doubt one of my favorite stories. :D
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »