Reviews for Tower
JasonVUK chapter 9 . 2/25/2015
:o Oh my! Things are getting way out of hand for our comedic little heroes
JasonVUK chapter 8 . 2/25/2015
:o Damn
JasonVUK chapter 7 . 2/25/2015
:I Yeah, Beast Boy is going to die, and die slowly and painfully.
JasonVUK chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
:O Wow Raven killed Malchior :3 this makes me happy.

:O And now BEAST BOY'S REVENGE! coming to cinemas near you! :O
JasonVUK chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
:o That was, unexpected.
JasonVUK chapter 3 . 2/25/2015
:I Wow, Trevor is nuts.

I foresee bad things for Beast Boy.
JasonVUK chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
:o ooohhhh this is gunna end awkwardly.
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
:I Heh, that was comppletely unexpected!
BurntTitan chapter 27 . 2/25/2015
Hoooooraaaayyu!
Finally the end! I love this story. Good job!
Toyoko chapter 25 . 2/24/2015
ajfdtuwfabnoicayfg yvhjhnjoagvg acs, I haven't even read it yet but omg, you're back...and you updated. My mind is going CRAZY right now! I can feel tears coming! I can't read this now but I will and soon! Omg! Omg! *Flings arms around you and squeezes* T_T - Tears of joy
titanfan45 chapter 27 . 2/24/2015
Congrats Hidden, a story this good and accomplished over such a long period of time is something to be very proud of. What I find to be really amazing is that you started this story as a Teen and worked on it through the years and yet the story has stayed consistent throughout the whole time. Well done! I hope you will continue to post something from time to time as I have always enjoyed your stories.
titanfan45 chapter 26 . 2/24/2015
Very enjoyable. Loved the "Hug you, squeeze you, and call you Rae" referencing an old long forgotten favorite cartoon of mine. Seemed like a perfect thing for him to say.
titanfan45 chapter 25 . 2/24/2015
I was really glad to see you had posted the long awaited final chapters to "Tower". I have to compliment you on sticking with it for so long and finishing it. I'll bet it seems a but unreal to you that it is actually finished.
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, it was lighthearted and fun for the most part even when the giant squids came onto the scene. The thought of a squid couple named Charlie and Barbara really made me smile. It would be just like Beast Boy to know the couple on a first name basis.
I am really looking forward to reading the other two remaining chapters.
mooncutie11 chapter 27 . 2/24/2015
OH MY JESUS I LOVE YOU.

okay, this story is uh-MAZING and I am so happy that you continued to write it even though it has had major hiatuses. I found this story one night (actually morning) at 2 am when I was going through the recently updated TT fanfics and I came across yours and was like: 26 CHAPTErS?!1 So, I planned to not read it then and instead read the whole thing with teh next chapter.

Months past and HERE I AM, trying to do my homework but instead read 27 chapters of YOur AMAZING fanfic! gahhhhh IT'S. SO. GOOD. Not only is your writing amazing (including style, etc), I love all your original characters and this unique plot and every single letter in this fic.

oops i rlly should do my hw, KEEP ON WRITIN FELLOW TITANIC
mooncutie11 chapter 25 . 2/24/2015
I USUALLY DONT WRITE REVIEWS UNTIL AFTER READING EVERYTHING BUT OH MY I CRACKED UP.
"azar, is this why you became a monk?"

AHHH I CAN'T. ok now i hve like a couple more chapt to read before i give you a PROPER review
1,434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »