Reviews for Tower
C chapter 4 . 7/3
I no longer like this, due to the fact you have purposely made Raven lose something she wouldn't for your own gain.
C chapter 3 . 7/3
Hilarious! I am dying! I would fall off the bed if I wasn't away from the edge! This is so true!
Trevor is ridiculously stupid
RPGPersona chapter 27 . 4/26
Don't worry I know what a floppy disk is. I even remember back when they were actually floppy.

Just finished reading through your story. Over a decade between the start and end date.

I really enjoyed reading this. It had a nice balance of humor, romance, and serious moments. To think that this crazy adventure started when Raven decided to play video games with Beast Boy. She ended up being better than him and he made a bet to prove that he could win. Poor Raven ended up being distracted by Beast Boy and had to be his servant for a day.

While in the beginning Beast Boy let the power go to his head, along with certain other parts of the day (cough lunch cough), it eventually turned out his main goal was to get closer to Raven, and try to show her new experiences. Lucky Raven was there to deflate Beast Boy when he got out of line. Like when he was thinking about those cruel pranks. Once his mind caught up he realized what he was thinking and was ashamed.

Seeing Beast Boy and Raven go through various activities and just fool around was great to read. Bit by bit they began to understand each other a little better, and hidden feeling rose to the surface. Of course both were shy and wary of acting on their feeling, afraid of rejection or ruining the their friendship. It took a push from couple friends/strangers to get them to even think about preparing for it. There were many memorable moment, the cream corn fight, the fooling around in the pool, the practice CPR (gotta love how Raven got impatient with Beast Boy and initiate the mouth to mouth herself), the snow ball fight, the crazy car ride, the club, and the showdown with Malchior. I was not expected him for the finale. Nice idea to use the rash act that Raven performed earlier.

Of course, we can't forget the crazy adventure of Robin, Cyborg, and Starfire. Running from fangirls, buying half candy store. Good times. Then there was Jinx, who ended up pushing to far and got sent to a barn because of it.

Just want to say thanks for writing this story. It was great.
goldenflash100 chapter 27 . 4/1
I LOOOOOVED THIS STORY! It was so well written and I loved how creative you were with some scene. My favourite was the pool chapters :)
I'm so glad I read your fic, as it is One of THE BEST Beast Boy and Raven fics I have read.
OutSquash13 chapter 11 . 4/1
Haha, Kim possible joke

Good story bro!
This story was alright. But its like near the end you completely changed. The romantic factor just wasnt right. The epilogue was absolutely horrible. But, i must say that the first twenty chapters were phenominal. Its too bad the thing that mattered most was bad. Ah well. And, HOLY SHIT SRSLY TEN WHOLE YEARS!? Ur a slow updater :3 You should try writing different stories, more humor type, because youre wuite good at making jokes!
I like your story but I'm more of KF/JINX fan but great job though
Oneli chapter 13 . 2/8
awesome, i love this story. it shows how friendship can blossom into more in just one day!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 2 . 2/6
Hmmm ... I think the Titans would be exempted from metal detectors.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 2/6
Why do I get the feeling that something "interesting" is about to happen n the Tower? :-)
V.S chapter 27 . 1/28
I remember finding this story. And I will never forget reading it. I love it and the writer for teir ability. 10 out of 10, well deserved my friend.
DhanaRagnarok chapter 27 . 1/15
I just read this story in (mostly) one sitting, and it was most excellent. Just the right mix of humor and romanticism, in my humble opinion.
Though, I mostly wanted to comment to congratulate you on actually coming back to complete this story - God knows many people never bother to do so, especially 11 years after the first chapter came out. I wasn't one of the original fans (Gosh, I was still a wee 12 years old back then...Time sure flies, I can't believe Teen Titans concluded so long ago...) but as someone who has been reading fanfiction for 4 years now, I wanted to thank you for doing what most authors wouldn't bother to.

Kudos to you, and all the best for your future projects!
Red fiend chapter 27 . 1/9
This has been probably the greatest story ever. I won't deny it though that i liked the first half much more. I am not much of a bbxrae fan and I may have skipped some parts but I still LOVED IT. It was an amazing story and I am sad I won't be able to read it any more :)
Red fiend chapter 24 . 1/9
Oh I see what you did that is pretty smart :)
1,430 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »