Reviews for Tower
sparkle chapter 27 . 9/16/2016
I have finally finished reading this and i just LUUURRVED it! thanx for making such an awesome fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
This sucks
Vampire Priest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
wurderbare
Whoelsebutme11 chapter 27 . 8/1/2016
WOW that was good. There were parts where I expected something to happen, but then it went in a completely different direction and I loved it! Fantastic story, perfectly written. And I have to add the whole ticket scene was GREAT, I totally though he was proposing but you made the scene work in such a Beast Boy kinda way and it was great! 10 years is a while, but I can tell you it wasn't wasted. : )
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 27 . 7/31/2016
Mistress raven? She was in charge for a whole day? Huh. And to think. It could have all been avoided if it wasnt for a video game.ö wow ö sweet story! Totally in my favorites! Ur awesome! You go hidden girl! Cant believe how cite this was. I thought he was going to propose again cause she turned him down. But instead they were tickets! Tickets i say! Cute! Sequel pliiiiiiiis! Peace out love birds!
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 25 . 7/31/2016
Another funny part is the flashback of malchior and silkie and the chocolate cake! Great lie raven! Hahahahahahahahahahhaah funniest thing in the world. This is funnier than the millipede! Hahahaha i LOVE the jokes
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 23 . 7/31/2016
I forgot to say another funny part that made me pee myself (I know tmi, but hey, it was funny!) was when the millipede and the other one hate each other and bb and raven compare themselves to each other. Bb saw the movie and raven has never watched it. And then later she kisses the millipede and there was akward silence. Bb forgot that was the funniest part ever!
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 22 . 7/31/2016
I love it and i cant stop laughing. It is an ideal story and i LOVE the ending! So cute! Sorry if i post too much. But its just sooooo good! Like its really funny cause you got their personallities right and what they do its like im actually still watching it! Man i give this a 10! One of the funniest parts is when starfire is trying to lick robin! And another funny part is her at the candy storeAnd another is when raven did the ultimate comback! The on where she is acting like a cat and then bb tells her something then she gets mad and calls him garfield like the cat!so good i love the scenes they go through. This is humor and romance! Worth your time and best thing eva!#1 favorite! If you are reading this review when u havent read it im sorry for the spoilers. I wont say who won. And READ THIS. WORTH TIME. best story in the history of bbrae️
C chapter 27 . 7/3/2016
Realllllly? I went through this all, and NO revenge by Raven. I need to go find some stories with that for therapy. Nice story though.
C chapter 26 . 7/3/2016
I am going to have to stop laughing at "I have broken my boyfriend" sooner or later.
C chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
I loooooove how hilarious Trevor is. He might be the funniest thing I have ever seen in a story.
C chapter 22 . 7/3/2016
I had to agree with Rage in this one.
C chapter 18 . 7/3/2016
Actually, that made me very happy. I require at least on good moment by Raven per story because she is so much like me.
C chapter 13 . 7/3/2016
Haha! Even if your story is bad because of...never mind, I just get ma...your story is funny, ok?
C chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
I no longer like this, due to the fact you have purposely made Raven lose something she wouldn't for your own gain.
1,444 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »