Reviews for Tower
CalitaRael chapter 8 . 4/13
Well this chapter had me laughing loudly xD
amazeballs chapter 4 . 4/5
omg this story is absolutely amazing. i love it. it literally made my day!
smashgunner chapter 4 . 4/3
Wait a minute if beastboy makes Patrick star look like a rocket scientist. And Trevor makes beastboy look like a college professor. Only 2 explanations. 1: illuminati confirmed. 2: Trevor is the dumbest thing in the multiverse
Cy/Jinx?
I have to get this out. I know every one can come onto the internet and see this, but I'm going through a tough time. My parents are mad at me because I might get kicked out of school, just because I'm doing bad in one class in this high-ranked academy. I don't know what's going to happen if I do get kicked out. Will I never be able to go to school again?
EVIL
Tawny chapter 27 . 3/23
That was marvellous!
mayvicbot chapter 1 . 3/23
This story is amazing and amusing, great job.
SonicReader1 chapter 11 . 3/20
OK that was a really messed up cliffhanger. I feel bad for the people who had to wait for the next chapter. Unlike me XD
Santoramon chapter 27 . 3/17
Thank for this story it was something i needed to read.
MoochiBalls chapter 27 . 3/12
Thank you for the beautiful story :).

I cannot wait for your next story, and will await dutifully for it to come XD.

A decade long story. What a strange way of seeing it. Of seeing the changes in your own handwriting, and story. I hope you had as much fun writing as I did absorbing.

Cheers!
Moochi
cant sleep chapter 27 . 3/12
i just finished reading this and dayum it is indeed good... i'm still surprised how this continued over a decade doe . however the time was well worth it :3
Sperance chapter 27 . 3/11
You know... I'm really glad a caught this once it was finished. If I had had to wait years to reach the conclusion...
I really liked this but I'll tell you, it was REALLY frustrating at times (I wanted to grab BB and Rae by the shoulders and shout at them GET TOGETHER ALREADY). Really, this was a really good story, I'll be looking forward to your future works!
samantharoth chapter 27 . 3/6
IM SCREAMIG! IVE BEEN WAIYING FOR YEARS FOR YOU TO UPDATE AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE I AM SO SO THANKFUL. IDEK REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST SO IM GONNA GO REREAD IT I CANT WAIT. THABK YOU SO MUCH.
1,355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »