Reviews for Tower
goldenflash100 chapter 27 . 4/1/2016
I LOOOOOVED THIS STORY! It was so well written and I loved how creative you were with some scene. My favourite was the pool chapters :)
I'm so glad I read your fic, as it is One of THE BEST Beast Boy and Raven fics I have read.
OutSquash13 chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
Haha, Kim possible joke

Good story bro!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/20/2016
This story was alright. But its like near the end you completely changed. The romantic factor just wasnt right. The epilogue was absolutely horrible. But, i must say that the first twenty chapters were phenominal. Its too bad the thing that mattered most was bad. Ah well. And, HOLY SHIT SRSLY TEN WHOLE YEARS!? Ur a slow updater :3 You should try writing different stories, more humor type, because youre wuite good at making jokes!
-SS
Guest chapter 27 . 2/29/2016
I like your story but I'm more of KF/JINX fan but great job though
Oneli chapter 13 . 2/8/2016
awesome, i love this story. it shows how friendship can blossom into more in just one day!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
Hmmm ... I think the Titans would be exempted from metal detectors.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Why do I get the feeling that something "interesting" is about to happen n the Tower? :-)
V.S chapter 27 . 1/28/2016
I remember finding this story. And I will never forget reading it. I love it and the writer for teir ability. 10 out of 10, well deserved my friend.
DhanaRagnarok chapter 27 . 1/15/2016
I just read this story in (mostly) one sitting, and it was most excellent. Just the right mix of humor and romanticism, in my humble opinion.
Though, I mostly wanted to comment to congratulate you on actually coming back to complete this story - God knows many people never bother to do so, especially 11 years after the first chapter came out. I wasn't one of the original fans (Gosh, I was still a wee 12 years old back then...Time sure flies, I can't believe Teen Titans concluded so long ago...) but as someone who has been reading fanfiction for 4 years now, I wanted to thank you for doing what most authors wouldn't bother to.

Kudos to you, and all the best for your future projects!
Red fiend chapter 27 . 1/9/2016
This has been probably the greatest story ever. I won't deny it though that i liked the first half much more. I am not much of a bbxrae fan and I may have skipped some parts but I still LOVED IT. It was an amazing story and I am sad I won't be able to read it any more :)
Red fiend chapter 24 . 1/9/2016
Oh I see what you did that is pretty smart :)
Red fiend chapter 23 . 1/9/2016
Hmmmm
Red fiend chapter 21 . 1/8/2016
Now this gotta be interesting:)
Red fiend chapter 20 . 1/8/2016