Reviews for Tower
RenegadeMustang chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
CYBORG'S POV IS...*tries to find word* Well...ao funny I just about fell off the computer chair laughing! *wide grin* I'm back from the happy hotel!

Mortyx: Great...just when I thought I was safe. I can't BELIVE you put me in an ARTEMIS FOWL FANFIC!

Me: Talk to the muse. Not me.

Mortyx: ...how'd you escape the mad scientists anyway?

Me: *dreamy smile as she remembers the escape, involving a demon form, blood, a car hijacking, and high-speed car chase through five different states* Erm...luck?
ranchan-akari chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
Dude! That was awesome! Write more! _ Poor Raven! Poor Cyborg...Write more! _
Gem W chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
o 5 points! Man it sucks to be Raven... I love the pineapple thing. I'll be watching for the next update. ~Meggie
lowjiewei chapter 4 . 2/12/2005
Oh My Goodness, the story is perfect but why let BB win? That makes me minus 2 pts! whch mean si will give the story like a boyt 7 stars out of 10 stars, Oe more thing the other one stra wa sfor UPDATE MORE OFTEN!
lowjiewei chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
Very nice story, update please!
Sour Schuyler chapter 4 . 2/10/2005
Awesome! You updated! *gives you a hug* I knew you would! This was so awesome. I had a feeling that BB would wind.
genivf chapter 4 . 2/9/2005
Nice story. The pineapple bit was great.
RaeBBfolife chapter 4 . 2/9/2005
ah, i feel for you! and AW! Raven was staring in his eyes! that's sweet! okay, now, update asap, and i'll be the happiest person in the WORLD!

yep, that's how good this is!

lol

_

RaeBBfolife
let's point out the obvious chapter 4 . 2/8/2005
Oh, I simply cannot waitto know what happens next. And really, who wouldn't stare at Beast Boy? Honestly? Those emerald eyes of his are positively perplexing...

Please write more soon! .
Tidus'luvr chapter 4 . 2/8/2005
eh its soo good plzz update i gotta see wut happens i new that bb would win oh yeah and that one dude that thought a stapler wuz a pineapple sounds sum wut like me only worse. lol
Silveryveritas chapter 4 . 2/7/2005
Totally awsome story! It's a bit OOC, but it's still an enjoyable read. Keep up the good work! By the by, video games are awsome! Huzzah for Halo!
Preventer Cloud chapter 4 . 2/7/2005
*cheers loudly* Go Beast Boy! Remember, no dresses, but any other kind of costume is completely valid. *personally is torn between the maid outfit or the nurse costume*

I can't wait to see what wild plans you have for these two. I'll be eagerly awaiting your next chapter.
DVS chapter 4 . 2/7/2005
awesome chapter please update soon
Saint Raven chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
Great work, I really like it!
ninjamonkey chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
LOVE IT! WRITE MORE, PLEASE!
1,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »