Reviews for Tower
ATGS chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
Beast Boy is being... rather harsh on Raven isn't he? o_O I would imagine she's ready to severely beat the snot out of him by now.

Great story so far. Keep it up!
Chibi-Hime13 chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
He's EVIL! Muwahahahahaha!

I can't wait till the next chapter!
ravenlogan112004 chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
i love it please update soon
Chibi-Hime13 chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Terra fans, is there such a thing?

*Looks around*
Overactive Mind chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
I'm pretty sure cleaning a room that bad is outlawed by the Geneva Convention, and wasn't there a clause about "no dresses"? Anyway, this is positively hilarious! I applaud your work. You are definitely going on my Favorite Stories list...AFTER your next update!
BrianDarksoul chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
SNAP! Clreaning out BB's Room. Oh ther humanity! Hell Even Trigon pales in conparison.

AKA Trigon is a pushover compared to the Funk in BB's Room!
Tammy Tamborine chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
oh no! poor Raven! lol, i'm still wondering how Robin can wear boxers under his spandex costume without everyone noticing... then again, who really wants to see robin in briefs? *shudders*

lol, i love it! update soon!
Snooperism chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
oh, poor, poor Raven!

HYSTERICAL chapter! I'm loving this story!
Susilo chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
I really don't like to give ideas to authors because it makes it seem like I think they can't write their own fic, but this ideajust won't stay down. Ignore it if you want. Near the end of the day, have BB tell Raven to meditate for obvious reason (he noticed that she's been getting more and more aggitated throughout the day). While she is editating, he goes to the roof and sets up a candle lit dinneras a thank you and an apology forgoing along with all the insane things he had her do throughout the day. While he is away from Raven, the others approach her and get her to join their revenge scheme. However, all of Raven's feelings of Rage andloathing towards Beast Boy that hadbeen building up throughout the day get blown away when BB takes her up to the roof for her apology dinner. Yet, as fate would have it, that is when the other Titans planned to strike, leaving Raven to deal with her own confusion due to this new side of BB emerging.

Anyway, I am so glad I found this fic again. I think I read the first chapter when you first posted it, but I cannot remember if I reviewed or not. For some reason, I lost track of it and haven't seen it again until today. I love what you've done with it. Keep writing, and update soon.
let's point out the obvious chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
oh no! I fear that Raven will be lost forever in the horrible mess that is Beast Boy's bedroom...

"not meat" *snicker snicker* that's great...
bbxrae4eva chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
Finally! I was beginning to think someone beat me to you. outherwise great story.

P.S. I can still use the knifes I sharpend next time...

Chocolatheque chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
YAY! UPDATE! *dances* What a great chapter! You know what'd be funny? Is if the maid dress was short, like in anime. *giggles moronically* Like, really short. Hehehehehe.
Vash chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
Clean his room? Now that's just cruel. Great chapter. Update soon.
TameranianRaven chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
Aw, poor Raven. Will BB stop torturing her and tell her his feelings for her?
disappearerSyani chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
First of all, I'm flattered that I got the longest reply, second of all, I think this chapter lost some of that delicous spark that you've conjured up in the last chaps, even Robin in hearty boxers doesn't seem that funny no more (personally I'd go with Tweeties), Tip: don't over describe things, make them sound as witty as possible, (you've done this right here and there mind), read back your old chaps, old juices will flow and the story will flow smoother still... lastly, keep up the good work. Peace.
1,445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 93 .. Last Next »