Reviews for Tower
UchihaClanLover6 chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
i love it! i cant wait till the next update. i loved it when cyborg had trevor stare at the 'pineapple', that was hillarious! well keep up the good work and update soon. :)
Steve-Racer chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
Hey awesome! Good story. I hope Beast Boy will be kind. It would not be like him to be mean to Raven. I will wait patienly for the next installment of this story.
Astera121 chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS GETTING GOOD!
Madame Band Geek chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
can't WAIT to see what BB makes Raven do... loved the "play along with Trevor part."
Snea chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
o dear lord. someone's going to be having a field day! ;D i think that's the only plot twist i never saw coming in every fanfic i've ever read. love it!
Vixen girl chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
GREAT! But girl, you are behind. Where is the next LOLingly funny chapter?
staticsponge123 chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
GREAT story and please update soon! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY! yes I know it is not your birthday but you have 1 some time this year right?
Angelfire412 chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
I think it would be interesting if Bb won but then again what if Raven won? O.o
k chapter 3 . 12/30/2004
ahah hah! so funny that "side of fries" you can just imagine Cyborg gettin all mad. _ I give it a 7.5 on a scale of 1 to 10!
Bwah chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
ahah hah! :) is funny "fluff" :P BB&Rae rock! Hey has anyone seen the Incredibles yet! good movie!
NotReallyAnything chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
i can totally relate to the "Trevor" thing. me and my friends were at a mall and we went into Hot Topic and the guy at the register couldn't even count the change! he mistaked a nickle for a dime, then had to start all over again! it was aggrivating. anyway, i can't wait until you update! this story rox!

*_*

RaeBBfolife
midnight fox chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
hehe that wuz funny! I really hope BB wins and dares Raven to kiss him. When does it get to the fluff? Update soon _
RebellingPansies chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
no! I really want to find out wat happens! Please update soon and let BB win.I kinda want 2 c wat BB would do if he had Raven under his control for a day!
partys-are-my-life chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
ok i think this is really good and im going to give a few suggestions! i think u should make bb win and make him dare raven kiss him and than they start making out and then every 1 walks in on them! just a suggestion so u dont hav to do it but it would be interesting!
Aninnymous chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
I don't dislike Terra, but I dislike BB/T. Ow, ow ow ow ow...*shoves hands in bucket of cold water* ah...

The thing about Raven and BB is that they have more things in common than people think; they've both been betrayed, they both have some kind of evil inside them, etc.
1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »