Reviews for Sick
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
i hate you -_-
the rabid plot bunny chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
yay! vamps are the coolest, sweet fic.

btw, it would be much easier if he had just slit one of his wrists instead of his throat.
rogueraven1 chapter 9 . 3/26/2006
great story. loved it!(_)
Sarahplainntall chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Awsome story! I'm adding it to Fav. Stories!
Jaded-Ravyn chapter 9 . 2/2/2005
this has got to be one of the best teen titans stories I have ever read. I am a huge vampire fan, and also a huge fan of the Raven/Robin pairing. It was an absolutley beautiful story
MeLaiya chapter 9 . 1/17/2005
yo, i didnt even know you finished this. I am so fricken behind. Well it was short and sweet. Your an excellent writer keep up the good work.

Tata
Brynn Yoshida chapter 9 . 1/11/2005
The story was really good I say because it is acualy finish and it had vampires in it.
Kittie chapter 9 . 12/29/2004
Wonderful story! I only watched Teen Titans once, and it was okay, but your stories make me want to watch it again! Thanks for your review on my Due South story, too, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Vee-San chapter 9 . 12/22/2004
woah...it's amazing what can happen in the span of three days. Though to be honest, I was under the impression that more time had passed when Robin was in the cage...I dunno, maybe it was just me *shrug*

Very graphic scenes of death/near-death, by the way. I lurved it so well, that I did...I blinked a few times when Robin started earting BB's heart in his dream...is it wrong that I sort of liked that? *shifty eyes*

I also loved the way you ended each chapter, that I did. One simple sentence can make all the difference I guess...Keep up the good work

VDG
Abe chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I'm astonished. I don't usually read vampire stories, and indeed, the first few chapters I found something of a struggle. Then, I couldn't stop reading.
tha fonix freeke chapter 9 . 12/10/2004
That was so bootiful! You know, in a freaky sort of way.
moonlit chan chapter 8 . 12/8/2004
thats so awesome

written very nicely and detailed

i love the way you describe all the blood
Black Betty chapter 8 . 12/8/2004
Oh man! I hope it works! So I must ask...I don't know if you put this in a chappie or not, but were you going to have them paired up or no? A Raven/Robin pairing seemed pretty evident, but I don't know if Starfire/Robin would be too...I mean if you didin't have any that would ok b/c honestly your story kicks ass! Keep up the wonderful good work!
MeLaiya chapter 8 . 12/8/2004
MAN YOU ARE GOOD! I love this, Ive been following this fic ever since you started it and I love it. Please hurry and update, Im dying to know what happens next.
Black Betty chapter 7 . 12/6/2004
Wow...you just keep on gettin' more hardcore