Reviews for Look But Don't Touch
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
YOU ARE ONE GREAT WRITER! I LOVE ALL YOUR STFBI FANFICS. ALSO SOME OF THE OTHER ONES I'VE READ SO FAR. I AM FAIRLY NEW AT THIS SITE BUT HOOKED. LOVE ALL THE FANFICS. I HAVE READ SO FAR. I HOPE YOU HAVE NOT STOP WRITING ABOUT OUR FAVORITE J/S CHARACTER. ANYTHING ABOUT THE SHOW IS STILL AS GOOD AS IF IT IS STILL ONGOING. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TALENT.
MJENTRN chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
VENTURED OUT OF STFBI FANFIC AND STARTED TO READ SOME OF YOUR LATEST POST! THEY ARE INCREDIBLE, YOUR CREATIVE JUICE JUST FLOW NATURALLY! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. I JUST HOPE YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN UP ON STFBI, THANK YOU FOR TIME/EFFORT AND TALENT.
mjentrn chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
No worries, don't have to be sorry! Enjoyed it immensely. I just hope that you have not stop thinking about stfbi show long enough to stop writing fanfic. related to the show. Love your postings. Thank You very much.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect!
Lynzee005 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This is super cute, and I love Love LOVE the twist! I so wish that's what had happened in the show, even if they just strongly suggested that Jack and Sue were together. But then there wouldn't have been any fodder for fan fictions, and that would be a shame too! I think my favourite parts is the beginning, with all that hidden looking and smiling... brilliant! But you really knocked it out of the park with that kiss - at first I thought it was waaay OOC, but then it dawned on me what you were doing, and like I said... loved it!

Off to read more!
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
nice... I miss Sue Thomas FBEYE! :-)

Question: what is the name of the first Criminal Minds for the universe You just finished with, "Fair Winds..."? I can't find it. :-(
futuremrshudson chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
very good x
Pikados chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Cute fic. :)
CAG's pupil chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I think this way work just fine I loved it!
20FacesChizu chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I definately enjoyed! This one, too, was well written; kudos! They need more authors with talent like yours on here...
Willow chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Ok that was so good I squeeled
Kate chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Could you please write a sequal to this!
Kate chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Great job! PLEASE keep going! You are a very good writer. Keep it up!
semprence86 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
oh my god you have to continue this story is seems like a two or three part story!.Please continue.
KatyRose chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
What the heck? Of course I enjoyed it!