Reviews for Everybody's Gotta Leave Sometime
Impressed Reader chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Brought actual tears to my eyes. I'm not even messing with you. Thank you for writing this tribute to one of the greatest creative minds of the last century.
The Wakka Man chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Well, dang.
GGMK chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Aw wow, that was really beautiful. :)
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Oh wow. I wasn't even aware Peanuts was that old. Or went on for that long.

I guess I was quite lucky in the sense that I could grow up watching classics despite the fact I'm only 14 now. I watched all of the Peanuts cartoon. And watched them again. And again. Along with the original Tom and Jerry, Charlie Chaplin, Looney Tunes, Mickey Mouse etc.

I have to say I love Peanuts. :) I must re-watch it sometimes. These guys were a big part in my childhood. I can still remember the events in so many episodes despite not touching the DVDs for more than 8 years, I'm sure.

Lovely fic. Made me feel sad, but strangely peaceful too. Everyone grows up, and moves on. Somehow, it's nice to see the Peanuts characters move on too. Now I feel as though we're more or less the same age, if you know what I mean! XD We can move through life together...

Ah. Feel kinda emotional now. XD Thank you for a lovely read.
SpiritGaurdian108 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is quite possibly the sadessed thing I've ever read. . . *sniff*.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
/3 heartwrenching. :( good job though! I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Brought tears to my eyes.
mynameisthedoctor chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Remember when Spider-man webbed up lucy? That was epic.
PBIceCream chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Excellent, thank you!
hokagenija15 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
The end of an era, it has been missed.
Anon Fishy-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Awesome! Your story was really kind of heartwarming and heartwrenching at the same time. Luckily the Peanuts characters won't have to worry about dying or anything, because they will still live on in fanfiction (laugh)!
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Snoopy has been one of my fav since the 1960's. We tried to put on "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown" for our senior play in 1970-but it wasn't released for amateur performance yet. It was the consensus that I would've been a good Snoopy.

Dude-you put a twist in my heart and a lump in my throat the size of Linus's blanket.

But-as they would say in Narnia-these are but the Shadowlands. Everything that was worth keeping here will be found There.
claymade chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Extraordinary. Combining loss and growth, mortality and hope, love and family and friendship... This was an exquisite piece of writing, and an awesome tribute to a great artist.

As someone who grew up reading and loving Peanuts, it was touching on a very deep level to see the characters interact like that. In fact, even after finishing this fic, I can't fully articulate all the emotions that it managed to stir up in me. But it was without question an amazing journey packed into the confines of a very tightly written shortfic. Kudos.
truepinay13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
that was sad

but i really like it
Showstopper chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Well, I've been reading fanfiction and writing crappy original fic for 8 years now. I've read some of your Legion and Supergirl fics over the years and you're one of the best writers out there. You made me tear up reading this, which rarely happens. Everyone was in character, even the minor characters like Franklin and Violet. A fitting tribute to one of the best cartoonists ever. Keep up the good work and have a good day, :)