Reviews for Everybody's Gotta Leave Sometime
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2020
This messed me up dude
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
Shermy (1999): Noooo! I won't be in any more stories!
Shermy (2015): Whew! Cam-e-o relief!
In Da Nai Al chapter 1 . 5/29/2020
Fuck's sake the FEELS, man. Well done.
Starlord Master chapter 1 . 3/8/2020
Love is subjective.
Killusion chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
This was absolutely beautiful. Such a bittersweet moment with both Lucy and Patty. These characters will live on in our hearts forever. Thank you for sharing this story.
Impressed Reader chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Brought actual tears to my eyes. I'm not even messing with you. Thank you for writing this tribute to one of the greatest creative minds of the last century.
The Wakka Man chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Well, dang.
GGMK chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Aw wow, that was really beautiful. :)
Justaway Ninja chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Oh wow. I wasn't even aware Peanuts was that old. Or went on for that long.

I guess I was quite lucky in the sense that I could grow up watching classics despite the fact I'm only 14 now. I watched all of the Peanuts cartoon. And watched them again. And again. Along with the original Tom and Jerry, Charlie Chaplin, Looney Tunes, Mickey Mouse etc.

I have to say I love Peanuts. :) I must re-watch it sometimes. These guys were a big part in my childhood. I can still remember the events in so many episodes despite not touching the DVDs for more than 8 years, I'm sure.

Lovely fic. Made me feel sad, but strangely peaceful too. Everyone grows up, and moves on. Somehow, it's nice to see the Peanuts characters move on too. Now I feel as though we're more or less the same age, if you know what I mean! XD We can move through life together...

Ah. Feel kinda emotional now. XD Thank you for a lovely read.
SpiritGaurdian108 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is quite possibly the sadessed thing I've ever read. . . *sniff*.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
/3 heartwrenching. :( good job though! I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Brought tears to my eyes.
mynameisthedoctor chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Remember when Spider-man webbed up lucy? That was epic.
SpaceEngineerPeanut chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Excellent, thank you!
hokagenija15 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
The end of an era, it has been missed.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »