Reviews for Everybody's Gotta Leave Sometime
Anon Fishy-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Awesome! Your story was really kind of heartwarming and heartwrenching at the same time. Luckily the Peanuts characters won't have to worry about dying or anything, because they will still live on in fanfiction (laugh)!
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Snoopy has been one of my fav since the 1960's. We tried to put on "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown" for our senior play in 1970-but it wasn't released for amateur performance yet. It was the consensus that I would've been a good Snoopy.

Dude-you put a twist in my heart and a lump in my throat the size of Linus's blanket.

But-as they would say in Narnia-these are but the Shadowlands. Everything that was worth keeping here will be found There.
claymade chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Extraordinary. Combining loss and growth, mortality and hope, love and family and friendship... This was an exquisite piece of writing, and an awesome tribute to a great artist.

As someone who grew up reading and loving Peanuts, it was touching on a very deep level to see the characters interact like that. In fact, even after finishing this fic, I can't fully articulate all the emotions that it managed to stir up in me. But it was without question an amazing journey packed into the confines of a very tightly written shortfic. Kudos.
truepinay13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
that was sad

but i really like it
Showstopper chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Well, I've been reading fanfiction and writing crappy original fic for 8 years now. I've read some of your Legion and Supergirl fics over the years and you're one of the best writers out there. You made me tear up reading this, which rarely happens. Everyone was in character, even the minor characters like Franklin and Violet. A fitting tribute to one of the best cartoonists ever. Keep up the good work and have a good day, :)
Bright Morning Star chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Bah! Now I'm all misty-eyed.

Superb work, DarkMark.
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I really enjoyed reading this. Keep it up!
smart-idiot chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
That story was after 6 years from his death it was were able to show every chracters point of view without getting me was a great man.

Rest in Peace Charles were a good man.
RLS83843 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I have read a lot of your stories over the years. Your Supergirl and Legion of superheroes is excellent, but I think you really hit a winner here.

ML Seward aka Mekt Morgna
Phyllis Joy chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Wow. That was great. Very sobering (in a good way) Nothing negative to say about it. Keep it up.
Esther-Channah chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
It's been a long time since a fic has made me tear up. Thank-you!
PennyLessWriter chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Bought a tear to my eyes, even more so as this story seemed to be the final story and I like to thing Peanuts was immortal. Peanuts will never die my friends, Charle's world will live on forever because they its has people like us who will never forget.
Wack'd chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I really liked that fanfic. It was sorta touching.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Not bad, not bad at all. Me likey.

R.I.P

Charles "Sparky" Schultz
EveKnight75 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I don't feel that I'm a big enough fan of Peanuts to comment on characterization but I will say this:

The way you handled the concept of ending the series is reminiscent of growing up and leaving childhood behind. You try not to cry about it cause you're supposed to be a big kid now, and you try to act as if nothing big is happening when you say your (not so) final goodbyes, but you can't help it all because it's such a huge change on the horizon.

I read this fic after reading Hobbes' Leviathan for an upcoming lecture. This fic made me sniffle (and I'm not the crying type). Excuse me while I go watch some cartoons. I miss my childhood.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »