Reviews for Everybody's Gotta Leave Sometime
Bam-Draoia chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
He's been one of my favorite artists for my entire life. Rest in peace, Mr. Schultz.
lana waterkeyn chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
i love peanuts. and this is so good this fic! hooray charlie brown!
Me but not signed in chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I'm really in awe reading this. You capture the characters so wonderfully. Even the minor ones - even in "It's the Senior Prom, Charlie Brown" and "A Secret Love, Charlie Brown" I just wasn't able to get a lot of the minor characgters in as well. You did a super job. We all have our way of ending it, and this was a super concept. I hope you like my stories, too.
Mizamour chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Oh, this is amazing. Amazing... such a great tribute to Schultz, and so true to his characters. Awesome. This is wonderful.
Zoe chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
It's a touching story! I liked it a lot. Great job!
markmark261 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Wonderful story. Left me misty eyed. Great from start to finish (especially liked the football bit - I was hoping from early on in the story that the football would feature, and when it came along I wasn't disappointed).
VikTaur chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
*wipes eyes after reading this*

This was such a perfect ending tribute.
Susan Hillwig chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
My husband (as well as myself) has been a Peanuts fan all his life - he's got duplicates of some books, that's how much he loves it - and after he read this story over my shoulder, he said it's the best one he's read on here, period. I'll admit, I got teary-eyed. *sniffle*
Rags666 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
These few screens of writing have more emotion in them then the last half dozen "coming-of-age" movies I've seen in the cinema.

It was perfect, Charlie got his red haired girl, Schroeder got to move on with his ambitions, and Lucy... I'm not sure what she got got but it still nearly made me cry.

It's the stories like these that keep bringing me back to fanfiction

thanks,

PS: "She looked at him with curiosity, sadness, and big-sister hostility."

Loved it.
Phaze chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Wow, very well written and very touching. I could see everything being played out in the comic scripts of my mind's eye. Thank you so much for this story and a fitting good bye to a legend of a man that was Sparky. All I could see was Charles Schulz taking Charlie's hand and saying, "Come on son, it's time to go home." and walk off into the sunset. Thank you so much for sharing this story.
Jeffaplus chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Great story, really well written! It literally made me cry.

It was really touching; it sort of summed up what I had felt when I heard that Charles Schulz had died.

Thank you.
Softtears a fallin chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I never ever thought I'd find someone who could sum up exactly what I felt in words, when I read the fisrt few lines I almost cried. It was beautiful and when everyone shook Charlie Brown's hand, I did cry, it's exactly the way I'd allways imagined it. I remember when I learned Mr Shultz had died, I knew that with him went my beloved friends who shared so many real-life similarities with me, it took me a long time to heal, thankyou for your story, my grieving is now over. Thankyou.
HopeyMcHope chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Awesome. I loved it. Very, very well-done and beautiful. I especially loved Charlie Brown's "gift" to Lucy.
Enjie Yekcam chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Garwsh... I LIKE SO TOTALLY CRIED!
ice73 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Goodbye, Mr. Schultz. Maybe God's having him do Peanuts in heaven...
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »