Reviews for Time Turned Back The Prisoner of Azkaban
Ginevra not Virginia
Ron was born on 1980 so he died before reaching 1? Same with Ginny?
Cuz they attended Hogwarts 1991
SaiyaCat chapter 15 . 10/27/2017
Awsome
Life Without Wings chapter 11 . 9/17/2017
I am not trying to be a hater and if i seem like ome i apologize. I just thought you would apprecitate knowung that it says "Hunter of the Maurders" but the students say "whos shadow"
lunalovesbroadway chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
"The meanest of us all"? WTF. I would absolutely love to have that on my tombstone. Seriously. Absolutely marvelous to be remembered that way. Totally had to stop reading to comment on that.
cwejr chapter 15 . 2/10/2017
Excellent story. Looking forward to any continuation. Keep writing, please.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Ginny's name was actually Ginerva
SugarPieCrumbles chapter 11 . 10/9/2016
Seriously, who the fck is Shadow?
SugarPieCumbles chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
Seriously? Voldermort?
Don't u see what's wrong here? (besides my lazy writing that is).

Tom Marvolo Riddle.

Now do the Switcheroo. I know you can do it.
SugarPieCrumbles chapter 8 . 10/9/2016
If Hunter is Harry's Marauder name, then what or whom is Shadow?
SugarPieCrumbles chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
So... this is a Harry/Ginny? I only ask because you haven't put in the proper warnings, Pairings and so on.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/5/2016
0pPlp
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
It seems that the butterfly effect is in effect here that's why the dursleys are kind to Harry
LuresaSWTOR chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
This was such a fun story to read. It's obvious that you had fun writing it as well! I love all the detail you went into in regards to the names of the books, details about the weapons and items found in the Chamber of Horrors, oops, I mean Chamber of Secrets, the descriptions you had for the trunks. Very enjoyable to read!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
Ooooo, ni~ce! I can't wait to read more! Petunia being nice is a pleasant surprise, and a witch to boot!