Reviews for Pure Chaos
Ugh chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
Ew. Sea green hair? Ankle length? Peridot green eyes? Eww? Lucy total Sue. For the love of God, kill her and give Kai a better girlfriend. Or at least fix Lucy. And by the way, can you imagine light red hair? / On a person? Nuh-uh.
Random Person 001 chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
It's me again, but anyway, you do realize you need more than one person on set, right? There's designing, building, painting, drawing, and there's usually not just one set, but several, especially considering how your high school seems to be quite large, and would probably have the resources to have very good productions. In fact, for lights, sound, props, sets and whatever, there's more than one person on it. There's usually one person in charge, and then a few people under them. And usually they look for people who've had some experience to be part of the crew in order to "lead" there section. And I don't think you included an art director, or costume design or anything. / Well, those aren't absolutely necessary, I suppose...Oh, and by the way, if you put on productions that exist already, like the stage version of Wizard of Oz, everyone who's part of the cast will need a copy of the script, and they'll have to pay quite a bit of money each, because there's all the copyrights and everything to take care of, and then you have to sign all these things and promise you won't change anything, and yadda yadda yadda...D
Random Person 001 chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
Pretty good story so far, but it's Glinda, not Galinda, who's the Good Witch of the North in Wizard of Oz.
AnimeGirl329 chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
great story! update soon please!
Jello-Is-Evil chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
Love it! I absolutely love it! Your story is so funny and witty and amusing. update soon, kay. i'll review it as soon as I read it!
ChanelVogue chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
update soon, girl! :winks: u got a good story here
Twigsss chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
Awesome story! I especially liked the name of it! It went really well with the plot line of the story and how it pulled it self together :D Could you perhaps read one of stories .

-Demos
Ice Spirit chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
Waitaminute! Did I read that right? Kai has a girlfriend? Anyway, MingMing is so different in this fic but it's fine since you have kept her in that character consistently. Hope you can update soon! :)
Ice Spirit chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
WHAA? Tala is a girl? Goodness gracious that. is. the. weirdest. and. the. last. thing. I. thought. Tala. will. be. in. that. play.! I can't help bursting out loud because of that!
Ice Spirit chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
Maxie is NOT sugar high? OMG what's happening? It was like, end of the world? Just kidding... I would really love to see Tala and Kai act... I wonder what will be their roles...
Ice Spirit chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Interesting... Robert has a sister who is totally his opposite and Johnny is not so hot headed? And Spencer is nice? Whoa...
Randominsomniac chapter 4 . 5/21/2005
This is a great story! keep updating! I hope tala and liika end up tofether in the council ;)

that'd be very funni.

UPDATE!

~jadestar123~
SolitaireAikanaro chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
I like this alot! I don't exactly know why, it's just really good! You portrayed Liika really well, considering she's Kerrie-chan's creation. Actually, I found out your story from Kerrie-chan. Don't forget to thank her and to update!
Dancing Ballerina Corpse chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
O_O Tala is playing the good witch? Poor tala he's probably so mad he'll punch in the face of the first person that ticks him off that day. if tala and liika get on student council together...O_0 that won't be pretty. nice story continue
FalconDance chapter 4 . 4/27/2005
That was awesome! Update soon!