Reviews for Sensou No Genjitsu
estelin chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
this was excellent. keep up the good work
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
InuYashaAmber909 chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
Is that the end or are you going too finish/continue this story?(I like it)
pyromaniac2234 chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
ah i LOVE it! please update!11
haterd101 chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
...WOW...That was ..AWESOME!...I LOVED IT!MORE PLEASE!
Blueyesangel1186 chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AND SOON! THIS STORY IS GREAT, BUT PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU, ADD MORE TO IT! I AND THE REST OF YOUR READERS WOULD REALLY LOVE IT! IF YOU WOULD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! PLEASE I AM ON BENDED KNES PROSTRATING BEFORE YOU, UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE, AND SOON, OR I MIGHT JUST GO INSANE! AND YOU WOULDN'T WANT THAT, WOULD YOU?
Lady Hana chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
This was an awesome fanfic you wrote as well. Please keep up the good work!
Exunamoon chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
more more moe plz!
sexysk8rchick chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
ok i like it so far but here is something funny for you to say to people crazy i was crazy once they put me in a home i died in the home then they berried me then the worms came WORMS I HATE WORMS WORMS MAKE ME CRAZY crazy i was crazy once keep repeating it over and over agin it just gets funnier
InuLemon chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
I'm glad you updated. Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Cassie (InuLemon)
InuLemon chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
Please update soon! I really want to see what happens!

Cassie (InuLemon)
InuLemon chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
That was awesome. There was a few spelling mistakes and stuff, but no matter. You're an aweome writer.

Cassie (Inulemon)
RosieB chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
Oh, but a cliff? That's mean. Well chica, I read and I liked. Pretty cool. Moves fast, but you get used to it very quickly. I like Kotarou though - very cute. Ciao!
rebornchild chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
You were always reviewing in my stories so i checked this one out...I have to say it is the best that i have read yet..Good Job
AkuAkumu chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
PLEASE Update ill give you a cookie

does naraku have a brother sister relationship with kagome? anyways propz to you for the good story keep them chapters coming