Reviews for Fluid Dynamics
linelm chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
*LOL*
oval chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
That was so good! I was grinning like an idiot the whole time.
delete-me-please2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I laughed so hard I fell off my chair! Hilarious! Good job!
lisalamp4 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
can't...breathe...laughing...too...hard!
geeklovegirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
This is one of those stories that you can read over and over and over withoutgetting sick of it!
gumballfreak111 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
ROFLMFAO!HOLY HE! that was friggin hilarious GEEZ my eyes were watering!

Haylee
traciH chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Too Funny!
Emmithar chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Lol, great story, loved it.

Emmithar
Raven-Rain chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
brillient! absolutly brilliant! I couldn't stop laughing and got a few odd looks from my class that teaches me to read fanfic in a crowded room! lol. My eyes actually started tearing! lol. Thanks for the laugh :)
pseud0me chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
OMG! This is the funniest thing I've ever read!
Ricker23 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Excellent response! This had me laughing. From Grissom's request to the reactions of Greg, Sara, Catherine and Warrick, it was as if we were seeing this play out on TV!
Henrika chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Hehee. I was snickering all through this story. That was absolutely hilarious! Keep writing!
jenben chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
You're brilliant. I mean, this is a *really* funny fic! Not in a fall-off-my-chair kind of way, but in more subdued, could-totally-see-this-happening fashion. Every character came across as true to the show (our poor Greggo). Aces all around. Thanks,

jenben
howdy chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
hahahahahahaha! awsome! great story!
Dusk Jane chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
That was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. Although it was hard not to wake my parents I was laughing so much, and if I had they would have wanted to know what was so funny. Great fic.