Reviews for Attached
will2Bfree chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
I'm guessing there's no hope for this ever being finished, which is a shame because it was really enjoyable.
The Kerl chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Haha I love Walter and Siler :D
neewom chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
Wow. Way to project delirium onto the reader, ALC Punk! That got pretty darn surreal. Good story!
bzhgdm chapter 6 . 1/3/2007
Loved it! *sing-song-voice* :)
Amilyn chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
I've really enjoyed this. It's so fun to see Sam and Jack get to snark at and with each other.
Jason Barnett chapter 6 . 7/1/2006
I know you haven't written anything lately but is there any chance this will get finished?
Kairi Junto chapter 6 . 2/15/2006
Please post the last three scenes! I am enjoying this fic a lot, and I'd like finish it!
frizzyhead chapter 6 . 11/13/2005
u ever gonna update this?

thought it was immensly funny
LCTC chapter 6 . 3/23/2005
Hey...it's been like almost a year since the last part was posted...I want more!

Ok, it's only been like 5 months, but still...that's a long time. So, you know, if you get time in the very near future...please post more! I so love telepathy fics. Priceless!

LCTC
Floopygirl chapter 6 . 12/12/2004
I love this - a great mixture of humour and cuteness. Plus I adore loopy Carter - her stream of consiousness is really plausible. Fab story!
Colonel Samantha Carter chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
really good story
mishy-mo chapter 6 . 11/9/2004
fan-bloody-tastic!
sandjgirl chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
This is very interesting. hope to see more soon.
MillionMoments chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
This is just a great fic! Everything I could ever want, shippyness, humour, mystory ect. I espicially love this last chapter with the kiten! Made me grin loads! Please update soon!
Anne Rose chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
I want to know how much of that the other Jack saw through the mirror. ;-)