Reviews for Harry Potter, Prisoner of Azkaban
kelwin chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
This fic is ok but someone must surely question the cort. it was all stact. and the rescue a 14 year old girl flying in her broom. i am sure ascaban has defenses against that or all anyone would need to do is fly in and rescue the person. and how does she plan on getting a catatonic person out on a broom whis is just built for one.
Tomorrow's War chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
awesome :).
Kail Ceannai chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
How is that possibly the end? You'd just managed to get warmed up!
PadfootGal chapter 8 . 7/21/2005
that was an awesome fic! a really cool and original idea. also a bit embarressing. i mean, when lucius malfoy (the git) started reading the letter, i practically screamed. but all in all, i loved it. the best best best best best BEST scene was when they escaped from azkaban. THAT was a beautiful scene. i mean, the way the 7 kids, the 3 animals, and the 2 elves teamed up to rescue harry... it was great. it was also remarkably funny the way fred and george reacted to meeting their all-time heroes (my heroes too). though i wished you had shown the talk between harry and sirius. i can see it now: harry red faced and blushing and sirius howling with laughter and planning his wedding. *shrugs* oh well. *thumbs up* awesome fic. keep it up!
PadfootGal chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Marauder era:

PADFOOTGAL: so sirius, if anyone, like, your son or something like that, asked you for advice on girls, would you be able to answer him?

SIRIUS:(laughing) well, duh! i mean, girls adore me! i'm like the playboy of hogwarts! i'm hunk no1! i'm every girl's dream! i'm -

(PadfootGal storms outta the Marauder era and into harry's era where harry is writing sirius a letter)

PADFOOTGAL:(sarcastically) yes, harry. write your godfather a letter. he's THE person to ask. he knows EVERYTHING about girls. he's hunk no 1. playboy of hogwarts. every girl's dream. the ONE -

HARRY:(staring) how come she knows so much about sirius all of a sudden?
Jedi Solo Cant be bothered to sign in chapter 8 . 9/14/2004
wow! U are a wicked writer-one of the oldest writers I've met on here-which is a good thing...I loved your story-I like the idea of R/H H/G aswell...and I must say this was great and I will be reading more of your stories!
I'm Not The Weakest Link chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
good
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2003
WHAT! THIS IS THE END! OH C'MON THAT WASNT AN ENDING anyways good story...bad ending
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2003
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
this story is great
Shortnshort chapter 8 . 7/13/2003
Great Story
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 8 . 5/15/2003
well i loved this and hope you definatly decide to write a sequal!
Chocolatier chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Brilliant so far. I like the way, you connect things from the GOF. I loved the twist with Avery, as soon as I saw the name, I shook the house, jumping up and down, screaming at the computer. Well, I'm a bit calmed down now, gotta plod on and read the rest of the story. :)
Red Queen chapter 8 . 11/21/2002
The story started really well, but you fell into a gaping hole after the Harry-in-Azkeban chapter. Ginny-the-rescuer was a nice idea (improves on her damsel-in-distress role in canon) but it needed more of a chapter to itself, maybe from her point of view. It was as if you could get to the idea, but couldn't cring yourself actually to write it. As it stands, it was a 'Deus Ex Machina' that came in the middle of the story, not the end (including the kind of explanations wrapped up in Act 5 of a classical play.) The last chapter was pure syrup - not at all good for the health. Needs the NO17 warning (Not Older than 17). Liked the Tom Riddle fic though.
Samantha543 chapter 8 . 6/7/2002