Reviews for Hiei in a Retirement Center
Green Sea Blossom chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
HILARIOUS! My grandpa was like those old people! :P
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007 good chapter but i'm gonna imagine short cause i like him better that way...
angelgirltwo chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
your story is hilarious. please udate soon.
Technus chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
HAHAHAHA! Kurama is having lots of fun with the old people! Wonder how Hieis going to kill Todd.
monica chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
rite MORE!
sailor-z-360 chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
HEIE SETS UP ELDERLY SWORDSMENSHIP CLASSES FOR THE WEMOEN ON THE SCOOTERS AND THEY ALL KILL EACH OTHER OFF... stupid caplocks... anyways they start to fight over kurama... and the old guy ends up winning... and kurama makes an attempt to kill hiei for it... just an idia!
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
I love this story and your right, you can't have an HB story without romance! LOL! C-ya and please update soon!
Chimaira009 chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
lol thanx for thanking me! i luv how you wrote this chapter! so funny! update soon or i will bug u till u do!
Robin Autumn chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
Heh Heh, Hiei gets SO jealous SO easily! And I don't blame him a bit, I think he would. Great chapter, please update soon! And what would be funny was if an old woman started hitting on Hiei and Botan had the problems of getting jealous and proving he was hers and all that good stuff!
Kitsune Girl chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
This is so funny! I love it! XD
chica chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
tee-hee. i like fluff so even though this is a humor story please put in some. not a lot just some. Todd? who is this todd you speak of? TELL ME DARN IT! 'BOTAN!' tee-hee. i can so see it all. i luv this adorable couple so UPDATE!;p
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
oh this will be good...I thnk it should be a romance humor fic actually...then it would be really really good. Please update soon!
sailor-z-360 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
awesome. all read it. just write more! i want to hear more!