Reviews for Punch Drunk Love
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
plzz finish it I LOVE IT
alexopedia chapter 7 . 4/29/2017
AHH I love this story! It's probably ons of my favorites! Thank you so much, it's been so fun to read!
Bob chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Love the story so far. I always like stories with Rachel in, when she's in character anyway. i.e. she's pro LL like she was on the show when she realised Luke had moved on.

One thing...

"She of all people knew Luke's undying gratitude for Lorelai" - Gratitude means being thankful. I'm guessing you wanted it to mean Love but it does not.
ted-e chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
Aww that was so cute "Luke and Lorelai" :) does have a nice ring to it. Thanks for the story
daydreamerrr chapter 7 . 12/30/2006
aww i liike it ]
Maria14 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Heyy this is a cool story! The idea is really good, I love it. Whose wedding dres? Hm...Maybe Rachel's or something? Or Maybe Lorelai feels like going to an engagement party in a wedding dress? Wow I have no idea. Update soon!
starlightxlove chapter 7 . 7/8/2005
so good!
oywidapoodles chapter 7 . 6/21/2005
I loved your story so much! It took me a couple hours to finish, but it was surley worth it. Although I did have one complaint (I know you sadi the story was slightly OOC, but just for future reference I guess)- Luke would not have kissed Lorelai with someone else so close in the other room. The closest they've come to doing something like that was in the back of the limo in BBAM, and they were drunk. Oh, well, it was an awesome story, and I can't wait to read more of yours.
RogueHoney chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
great story. write more or at least a sequel.
addicted2coffee chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
hey! i loved your story..a new twist! so many are overdone, this was nice and refreshing-very enjoyable!
gilmorecorr chapter 7 . 4/20/2005