Reviews for Busted Stuff
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
hmmmm...quite interesting
Evil Kitty 75 chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
Very nicely done- it was obvious that this was probably done IIFY, but no matter. It's still an entertaining read.
Nemo chapter 1 . 2/21/2001
Funny! Good writing, too.
Yogi chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
Good. A.
Kendra chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
You've really got something good here. You need to work on seperating scenes better (it was hard to tell when a scene with Jane and Trent would end and one with Quinn and Dave began, because there was no variation between paragraphs-extra spaces, funny symbols, etc). But other than that, awesome story, good plot.
LeAnne Sapphire723 chapter 1 . 2/19/2001
No apparent plot. And you were right when you said that the concluding scene didn't quite fit. A couple of "you're"s where there should be "your"s... stuff like that. Some parts were good. Others weren't as good. But, as you stated, you're happy with the piece and you had fun writing it, and that's what's important in the long run, right? Right. I hope you keep writing and have fun doing so. Overall grade for Busted Stuff? C.
Robert Nowall chapter 1 . 2/19/2001
This is an interesting exploration of a couple of days in the life before events at the end of Season Four. We see an exploration of a common problem with creative types-their art will always come first. We also see how two very different people can have a very different perspective on things. The author juggles several plotlines at once and does so effectively. I give this a good recommendiation