Reviews for A New Villain
Silvermist35 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
CK1,

Your story was great,and you are right pride being evil and you for your insight and a great story.

Thanks,

Silver
Silvermist35 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
CK1,

I can't wait to finish this one I know it is going to be another great read and will probably make me cry. Thanks for another great read. You are right pride is an evil thing.

Thanks,

Silver
Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
Ron's reply was turning event. How can Ron be mad at KP? It was a wonderful lesson, for both Kim and us. I hate it when pride gets between anyone. Sigh, but I guess we can't help it since we are all human beings. But that doesn't mean will have to act upon that, we can all control ourself from that emotion. Keep on writing.

Danny
Data Seeker chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Wonderful short fanfic; very tense, emotional, Kim and Ron are in character, only more depth then the series.

The moral was great too; there are two kinds of pride; sinful pride, where you want to tear someone down; and non-sinful pride that helps builds people and things up.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.
Ranchero D chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Geez, Cap, I have to take a break and go get something to drink, my tear ducts are starting to dry up. I have been doing my best to read all of your art today, and you have totally blown me away!

You have the heart and soul of a great author, and it is my fondest wish that humanity itself could be half as blessed as you are. I believe GOD has blessed you with a special talent, my friend. Rock on!

Dave
daywalkr82 chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
A great response, and an even better ending.
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
No one is immune to Pride, not even the great Kim Possible.
TexasDad chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
I hope you took pride in this work of fiction Captain.
righteousindignation chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
Excellent story...very poignant & touching! Well-written & masterly crafted, indeed. I've been in that position before, too. Pride can be a double-edged sword. As Ron said, we just have to be careful of which side we use. A great children's fable, if you ask me. *Clap clap* Looking forward to your future works!
dbfox007 chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
Indeed pride is a double edge sword and as much as I hate to admit it, I had fallen on the darker side of pride more then once but this poem has given me hope.

I have read your other fanfictions and I must say this is one of the best one's I have read.

If you can, please continue the great work.
Forlong chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
Only one word can acurately desribe this: aw.
Triaxx2 chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
Too cool.
continental-line chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
A good story over all. I enjoyed it and look forward to your next work.

-Bill Ponder
Classic Cowboy chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
very nice, and more then a bit fluffy, which is a good thing.

very nice responce there and I think that was exactly what Kim needed to hear (read).

so is that it for the story, or have we gonna get more of this goodness?
Go-Colts chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Why are your sentences so choppy? You know, there are things called conjunctions that will allow you to connect sentences so that they aren't so short, unvaried, and extremely choppy.