Reviews for Fallen in love with voldemorts daughter
Sabrina Woodall chapter 2 . 10/4/2020
write more
Back2Olympia chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
i like how you gave Voldemort a human like side with the whole hugging thing. nice work i can't wait for the next chapter. keep writing. ~T
QueenEnigma chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
This is very good. Please keep writing
Angela chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
LOVELY CHAPTER AGAIN! and still if n e one has troubles with either of theses talk to me about it at blueberrie_10
Angela chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I think it's a lovely first chapter and if anyone has a problem with it they can talk to me at blueberrie_10
theredqueen chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
“Thanks,
snicker chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
"She then carefully placed the bear on top of her favorite pillow and shit it again." ...OK.
A Cute But Psycho Bunny chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
PB: Aw...Voldie being a daddy...

Steve: You do realize that there's no way in hell this would actually happen, right?

PB: Shut up! Enjoy the moment! Voldie has to have a slightly sensitive side. No one's completely heartless. But, honestly, waking her up at 5 in the morning...I'd be so pissed off at him. Can't wait to see her at the Malfoy's! Update soon!
MopNSmith chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Its good so far I want to know how you are going to do this!
kill bill rocks chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
LORD VOLDEMORT FAMILY MAN EXTROIDINARE!

hm

yep i can imagine it. its kinda strange but different.

whos her mum?

Bellatrix lestrange?

pervy thoughts entering mind.

ew

no i think it would be someone else.

this story is so neat, keep up the gd work and upload quick.
freak4hillaryduff chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I haven't even read this story(and I don't plan to)and I know it's gonna be super wierd. First,how could someone so closely related to Voldemort be in Gryffindor? Second,HOW CAN VOLDEMORT HAVE A KID?
BasketKiwi chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
i like it so far! keep going!
A Cute But Psycho Bunny chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
SHE BEFRIENDS HIM AND THEY FALL MADLY IN LOVE AND THEN SHE'S TORN BETWEEN STAYING LOYAL TO HER DAD OR TO BEING LOYAL TO HARRY! I dunno if I'm right, that's just my little prediction. Anyway, can't wait to see her at Hogwarts! Update soon!