Reviews for Life Choices
love-ends-with-hope chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
As a Catholic turned Baptist who has had her own struggles with faith, I think you have done an amazing job on this story. Very real, very believable, not at all preachy. You are going straight to my favorite authors list, and keep up the amazing writing.
froggril80 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
That was such a beautiful, spiritual story. You didn;t offend me, you build me and you edified Christ, which is incredible. Let's continue to pray that Charlie and Dominic Monaghan both keep God in their lives. God bless and good job
Latanya Kassidy chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
This is a great take on Charlie's motivation to toss his drugs. I thought it was a little far-fetched that he would see a moth, feel all warm and fuzzy, and throw 'em out just like that. I can really get into this theory, though. I mean, really, that is some strong motivation. :) Good work!

~ L.K.
Squire chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
WOW! This is very powerful. I love that you blended the religious God with music and the term 'rock God'. I love to see the way you have Charlie evolve in your fics!
Finnarith chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Ahh, beautiful. Such well-written angst, wonderfully worked in with Charlie's very believable thoughts about faith. It's great to find a fellow Christian writer here at fanfiction-dot-net, and even better that this writer writes unbelievably amazing stuff.

I absolutely love how well you've written Charlie and his struggles between being a rock god and keeping his trust in God. I was intrigued by the fact that he had been Catholic, and so once I found this fic, I got even more excited. And it's wonderfully done, dealing with Charlie's doubts and temptations.

Excellent piece of writing. Keep up the good work, and I hope to read more from you soon.

**favorite stories list, favorite authors list**
Riviyan Questa chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I'm a Protestant, not Catholic, but I can totally understand... I loved this.

I felt like I was in Charlie's head, like I was right there and not just reading it from a computer chair in FRICKING COLD CANADA!
Culumacilinte chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Nice- a little too Churchy for my taste, but still, very well written- you do great Charlie fics
mnemosyne23 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Absolutely beautiful, Dream. Touching, stirring and devout. And utterly, purely Charlie. :D
Foreveraharmonyfan chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
All I can say is WOW. You totally captured what Charlie felt all those years. I absoutely loved it.
suspencer chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
LOVED IT!

Fabulous!

Sometimes when people write religion-y stuff, I wince, because I'm religious (not piosly mind you all) and sometimes people have a tendancy to write it either in a good light or EFFED up light.

This, I like.

D FAABO!
Randomly-lost chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
That was fricken amazing! I really did love this!
Christina B chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Aww...this is soo cool. I love it. I'm a protestant, not a Catholic, but this still rung a bell with me. Go Charlie and great job!