Reviews for Escaping Fate
Gohan Strife chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
Five years since I lost the ability to continue this story... I believe it's time to, not only revise it, but to complete it. As stated in my profile, I'll be working on attempting to continue my fanfiction writing from so many years past, and as such, this will be one of my firsts, as it is one of my favorites.

Thus, those of you who are still dwindling around, prepare for an update within the next couple of months and also, the start of the next chapter!
Illyria22 chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
ack!dont stop now!
luchichan113 chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
hey yo...are you gonna finish this? what about the 2nd book

i really like your fic...please update
BoomBoomBaby chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
hey dude, why in the hell haven't you updated this. I mean where is the 2 book. I've read this story three times already and still there's no second book. You didn't die right? Well get off your lazy ass and update. Us fans are dying to know what happens and who the hell's got it with Moon now. I seriously hope you haven't lost yopur inspiration.
MariKris chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
Oh man this is so good... I wish they showed SM on cartoon network. I only saw a few eps of it. Though, this chapter was a bit confusing (really good though). So was that flashback real or is it just the meds? Oi! Please update soon!
Fire Child chapter 6 . 5/22/2005
Interesting story so far. Some of the scenes are a little bit confusing, but it's a great read. Though, we haven't heard anything from the villians yet, so maybe that's a hint for the next chapter? :D Anyways, keep it up. I look forward to reading the rest. :)
Sailor-serenity14 chapter 6 . 5/11/2005
Very Good Story i like the plot.
Sailor-serenity14 chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
This is so great
Sailor-serenity14 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Wow nice chapter
RaynaDarkstorm chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
Good story, sempai! I did see a sentence fragment in this last chapter, and I recall two occasions where you used "their" and you should have used "they're"... Anyhoo, don't give up on this one, it's good!
Taana chapter 6 . 3/11/2005
I like it! )
Phoenix chapter 6 . 3/5/2005
I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this story! I agree, it's building up very well, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the fantastic work!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/5/2005
haruka-amara

muchiru-michelle
fasterassembly chapter 5 . 2/10/2005
Hmm.

I rather enjoyed reading what you have so far, and hoping you complete it. I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses. Your characterization is good, and I certainly like your Usagi. Small details are good, and everything seems to be building up well.

My biggest complaint, though, is that the first two or three chapters were hard for me to get to. It was a little chaotic, and a mite confusing; ie when Ami was talking to Haruka and Michiru via the Sailor compact... thing (the name falls through my mind at the moment), I couldn't tell whether Haruka and Michiru were in the room with Ami or not. The scene where Haruka found Rei also made me scratch my head a bit, although since the chaos of the piece died down, things are easier to follow.

Think I spotted a few homophones mix-ups in the more recent chapters, but they've seemed to disappeared. Or maybe they were never there. Must get glasses one of these days.

Random pet peeves: 'Orbs' for 'eyes' makes me think of glass balls...

Everything seems to be building up well.

It's a little premature, especially since I'm not sure how long you're planning on continuing, but I'm adding this to my favorite's list. Just because you're awesome like that.

Found you via Teen Titans, if you were interested. You probably weren't, but hey.
Taana chapter 4 . 1/13/2005
Oh, thanks for the name list. I'm not at all good with the names. I know Rei, and that's about it (not anymore though, thanks to you )). I like this chapter. It getting really exciting...