Reviews for Picket Fences
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Aww, that was adorable :) I don't care what anyone says, THAT'S what actually happened!
fangiosfriend chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Awh!
Shannon101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
ew but I like it...
ILoveCillian91 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I loved this story so much! It was probably the best CC Fluff story I have ever read! You rock, and so does your story!
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Beautiful. You have a gift!
EllaMuffin chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
OMG! I LOVED IT! LIKE SO LOVED IT! Why did ypou stop? That was such a great story!
chipmunk chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Awe! that was such a good story. It gave me goose bumps! that was so awesome all i can say is AWE! so sweet
maraschinomaniac chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Fantastic.
Mae Woods chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
aw! That was the sweetest story ever, and so well written. Not the normal fanfic standard (this one raised the bar - god don't you dare read any of mine, I'd be forced to kill myself out of the shame at how lame and badly written they are. I assure you, I can do better!). No hard core sex either, your wording was so much better - it brought the love back in. Thats the way it should be. In fact, it kinda made me think about what to do the next time I see my fiance (god that makes me sound old - I'm only 16)...

Um, what else can I say. Nothing much, except that it was beautiful.

Mae
SavvyPirateLove chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
FANtastic. I absolutely love it. Best CharlieClaire fic I've read. You did a great job. I like how you made the love scene realistic but tactful and not super graphic or anything. And the wedding scene is the cutest thing ever. LOL Sawyer giving them condoms...haha that was too good. "We could say it was Mr with a misprint." Silly Claire. :) Love it!
PixaJade chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Oh my goodness. I'm such a fan of CharlieClaire, and this is absolutely darling! Very well written, and gave me quite a few 'aw' moments. _ Awesome job!
timebomb87 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
my tummy's all fluttery and I have a silly grin on my face that I can't force away. This story is so absolutely beautiful! I practically had tears in my eyes! Charlie's proposal was so amazingly perfect! No fancy show of it or anything, just the most honest, heartfelt outpouring of emotion...*sigh* oh my..pardon me while I go swoon, endlessly.
BrittyWeasley chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Awesome story, easily one of the best Charlie/Claire fics on !
Pippin's LadyKnight chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Oh! I loved it! Vury vury good. The first GOOD lost fic I dared to read through. Yours was like, the only one for claire and charlie that didn't suck. Excellently put, romantic, sweet, and funny is how I'd describe it. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the new episode on Feb 9th, can you?

Pippinsgal011890