Reviews for One Lesson Earned
JupiterK chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Aw...it was so fluffy I could sleep on it like a pillow _ I like it.
Kamui Archetype chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Heh. Ang kyut naman nito! Love it, as usual! Fics with chibi-Naruto and chibi-Hinata are always cool!
Dark Hooded Eriol the Magician chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
wai! naruhina galore! *huggles ate syao* kawaii desu nee! naruto is adorable and annoying but heck, he's naruto! he can get away with it! kindness is probably something that naruto sees as a stranger at first. thanks to Hinata to show him that it is given freely. clever sir iruka to teach him the lesson and assign hinata as a tutor. maybe he knew what hinata felt for him and help cultivate a love so enduring that it grew until they were twelve? anywho, this is a sweetly written fic!
insanely-normal chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
OH HOLY CRIPES, THIS WAS ADORABLE! GAH! I WILL NOW BE ON MY WAY TO WRITE YOU AN INOSHIKA AS A WAY TO THANK YOU! YOU ARE SO KIND! SALAMAT, SALAMAT, SALAMAT! GAH, I BETTER GET GOING!
vedmid chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
too many conflicting feelings

First let me say good story, I really liked how it played out. I think the manner you portrayed the characters was great.

On the other hand as I was reading it I was hoping that it was creating backstory for future chapters. Imagine my dismay to see the words "the end"
Xoni Newcomer chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
One of the cutest, most tender vignettes I've ever read. I could perfectly see this happening in the narutoverse.
Jiri-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Waii~ another cute oneshot ehehe... well I guess Sakura-chan would only teach Naruto the opposite of what he is now / but Sakura at the age of nine was semi-shy at that time wasn't she? Or was it when she was seven? Waii got the ages mixed up. Eheh~ Hinata's apologizing even more than I do!
izumi-17 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
KAWAI!
Astly-Hina-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Oh my god! I can't believe it,you're inspired by my fic? Did you read the old one or the new posted? I changed it you see...

Well, enough for that. I love your story! You make good one-shot stories, better than mine. I enjoyed reading this fic, it's so funny and I like the moral lesson in it. Good job! *Cheers*
NuttyScribbler chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
you finally wrote a naruhina... oh...-weeps girlish tears of joy- i wub you now... my adoration knows no ends...

(overwhelmed with emotion... runs of crying)
chibified kitsunes chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
aw that was so sweet! *brushes away tear*
boredathome chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
nice
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Kya! Cu~te! Oh, by the way, when are you going to update the Frog and the Princess?
28 | « Prev Page 1 2