Reviews for One Lesson Earned
vedmid chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
too many conflicting feelings

First let me say good story, I really liked how it played out. I think the manner you portrayed the characters was great.

On the other hand as I was reading it I was hoping that it was creating backstory for future chapters. Imagine my dismay to see the words "the end"
Xoni Newcomer chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
One of the cutest, most tender vignettes I've ever read. I could perfectly see this happening in the narutoverse.
Jiri-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Waii another cute oneshot ehehe... well I guess Sakura-chan would only teach Naruto the opposite of what he is now / but Sakura at the age of nine was semi-shy at that time wasn't she? Or was it when she was seven? Waii got the ages mixed up. Eheh Hinata's apologizing even more than I do!
izumi-17 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
KAWAI!
Astly-Hina-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Oh my god! I can't believe it,you're inspired by my fic? Did you read the old one or the new posted? I changed it you see...

Well, enough for that. I love your story! You make good one-shot stories, better than mine. I enjoyed reading this fic, it's so funny and I like the moral lesson in it. Good job! *Cheers*
NuttyScribbler chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
you finally wrote a naruhina... oh...-weeps girlish tears of joy- i wub you now... my adoration knows no ends...

(overwhelmed with emotion... runs of crying)
chibified kitsunes chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
aw that was so sweet! *brushes away tear*
boredathome chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
nice
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Kya! Cute! Oh, by the way, when are you going to update the Frog and the Princess?
24 | « Prev Page 1 2