Reviews for Gravity
stardust953 chapter 1 . 2/1
Seriously if Hinata and Neji aren't cousins, they have more of a chemistry than neither NaruHina or NejiTen.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2017
No neji she will not get together with anyone else. Exscuse you. She loves you too you stupid idiot.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2017
I love that he is asking her what she wants. Even though she has never really thought of anyone besides naruto
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2017
Of course he doesn't hate you. This miscommunication of both of them thinking that they hate each other is not cool. Ugh you two get it together
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
Heck yes. I wanted hinata to stand up for her self so bad I'm sad she didn't quite do it the way I wanted but at least! She did something very proud of my girl I love her
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Damn neji is in for a surprise
Hattori Narumi chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
I love your writing style and your choice of words... I hope to read more of your work.. oh and I love this fan-fic it was blissful story to read (even though sometimes it made me cry)... neji x hinata are my two favorite characters from that anime and I'm so glad I read this fan-fic because now I can just think of this story when in the anime they seem so different to each other.
Kakashi lover chapter 15 . 2/2/2016
Nicely written. It felt really good while reading, though i prefer humour more but emotional themes are also good.
animeroxz chapter 15 . 9/10/2015
I loved this so much! So beautiful and wonderfully written! This was absolute perfection!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/19/2015
I love this but...where the hell is the epilogue?! And i hope neji has a second chance to be a shinobi again though...
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
I love you otoya-kun, you're such a good person :)
Softie chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
Simple but so powerful. Thank you.
Softie chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
You pinpointed Shikamaru perfectly. I'm almost inclined to read fiction of sardonic, chauvinistic, and overly troubled Shikagoodness. How the hell do you write males, for that matter, despite being a basketball-endangered, female writer?
Softie chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
Haha, when the author herself laments about the ridiculous obtuseness of her characters. Though you've written this years ago, and went through huge lengths to write it, I appreciate it. Thanks.
Softie chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
The explicit joy I felt upon seeing a Neji/Hinata fic all of a sudden in one of an author's favorites after loosing all hope in finding one. Then the more delight that this certainly would wrench my heart and tear it apart and then see it back together. I love it when authors can make you FEEL. When they can weave a blanket of warm words and in-depth characterization together with a straight forward plot to boot. Thanks and honestly, you make me want to write and grin at the glowing sunlight.