Reviews for Gravity
Hattori Narumi chapter 15 . 4/3
I love your writing style and your choice of words... I hope to read more of your work.. oh and I love this fan-fic it was blissful story to read (even though sometimes it made me cry)... neji x hinata are my two favorite characters from that anime and I'm so glad I read this fan-fic because now I can just think of this story when in the anime they seem so different to each other.
Kakashi lover chapter 15 . 2/2
Nicely written. It felt really good while reading, though i prefer humour more but emotional themes are also good.
animeroxz chapter 15 . 9/10/2015
I loved this so much! So beautiful and wonderfully written! This was absolute perfection!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/19/2015
I love this but...where the hell is the epilogue?! And i hope neji has a second chance to be a shinobi again though...
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
I love you otoya-kun, you're such a good person :)
Softie chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
Simple but so powerful. Thank you.
Softie chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
You pinpointed Shikamaru perfectly. I'm almost inclined to read fiction of sardonic, chauvinistic, and overly troubled Shikagoodness. How the hell do you write males, for that matter, despite being a basketball-endangered, female writer?
Softie chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
Haha, when the author herself laments about the ridiculous obtuseness of her characters. Though you've written this years ago, and went through huge lengths to write it, I appreciate it. Thanks.
Softie chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
The explicit joy I felt upon seeing a Neji/Hinata fic all of a sudden in one of an author's favorites after loosing all hope in finding one. Then the more delight that this certainly would wrench my heart and tear it apart and then see it back together. I love it when authors can make you FEEL. When they can weave a blanket of warm words and in-depth characterization together with a straight forward plot to boot. Thanks and honestly, you make me want to write and grin at the glowing sunlight.
ashleigggh chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Wow this fic is literally from 10 years ago it's so good I can't believe it.
alleemaria chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
Nooo dont stop the story here...
This was amazing... And I'd love to see a sequel, if even just a oneshot, to sée their wedding, their children, or even just their first kids...
alleemaria chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
Hahaha this fanfic us escellent, so sweet and at tomes funny:
"Shikamaru firmly believed that even the strongest, most steadfast man could be weakened by the tears of a woman he cared about, even distantly, and so he would prepare himself. He would survive this unscathed. By God, he would be a pillar if it killed him."

Haha that was so cute... And I loves this too:

"Hanabi's eyes narrowed and she leaned forward slightly. "I'm not certain I heard you properly. I believe you just offered me a half-assed excuse so that you can be a coward and hide from your feelings. Correct me if I'm wrong"
But then Hanabi is amazing :)

This story is truly amazing, well done ;)
alleemaria chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
This is beautiful!
Deviling chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
I loved this story so much! thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
i really liked this althoug i read it 10 years after this fanfic have been written. it was really good