Reviews for Gravity
Koen D chapter 15 . 6/23
Such a beautiful story
stardust953 chapter 1 . 2/1
Seriously if Hinata and Neji aren't cousins, they have more of a chemistry than neither NaruHina or NejiTen.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2017
No neji she will not get together with anyone else. Exscuse you. She loves you too you stupid idiot.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2017
I love that he is asking her what she wants. Even though she has never really thought of anyone besides naruto
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2017
Of course he doesn't hate you. This miscommunication of both of them thinking that they hate each other is not cool. Ugh you two get it together
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
Heck yes. I wanted hinata to stand up for her self so bad I'm sad she didn't quite do it the way I wanted but at least! She did something very proud of my girl I love her
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Damn neji is in for a surprise
Hattori Narumi chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
I love your writing style and your choice of words... I hope to read more of your work.. oh and I love this fan-fic it was blissful story to read (even though sometimes it made me cry)... neji x hinata are my two favorite characters from that anime and I'm so glad I read this fan-fic because now I can just think of this story when in the anime they seem so different to each other.
Kakashi lover chapter 15 . 2/2/2016
Nicely written. It felt really good while reading, though i prefer humour more but emotional themes are also good.
animeroxz chapter 15 . 9/10/2015
I loved this so much! So beautiful and wonderfully written! This was absolute perfection!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/19/2015
I love this but...where the hell is the epilogue?! And i hope neji has a second chance to be a shinobi again though...
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
I love you otoya-kun, you're such a good person :)
Softie chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
Simple but so powerful. Thank you.
Softie chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
You pinpointed Shikamaru perfectly. I'm almost inclined to read fiction of sardonic, chauvinistic, and overly troubled Shikagoodness. How the hell do you write males, for that matter, despite being a basketball-endangered, female writer?
Softie chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
Haha, when the author herself laments about the ridiculous obtuseness of her characters. Though you've written this years ago, and went through huge lengths to write it, I appreciate it. Thanks.