Reviews for i want to save you
Elandil chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Nice story, but it might make it a little clearer if you do flashbacks in italics to separate them from the rest of the text. Anyway, keep up the good work :P
the general girl chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
That was adorable! You've managed to get that special ichiruki mix of subtle fluff down to a perfect T.

Great job!
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Haha! Rukia and a drink machine, hilarious. Moments of her trying to figure out human world items never get boring!

Good job!

scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
hmm interesting
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
how sweet! I absolutely love it :)
dopeypoo chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
omg ! this is so good !

this is so ichigxrukia ! i totalli love it !
Sadistic Shadow chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I love SoCo... That song... And this fic.
cinnamin girl chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
aww... that's cute... i always thought it funny about rukia and not knowing how to open the juice box.. i can imagine a can of soda would give her more trouble, lol...
hotaru chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
wow! kewl! I loved it!

seal-chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
sweet and nice! _ i liked it a lot.
kawaiiness chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
How touching!
UE chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
short and super sweet. i REALLY liked this fic a lot. rukia really does have her adorable moments, which is why i lurve her so _ ok yeah not much else to say except that this was PERFECT.
perturbedpercy chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
hehe, very cute. ;)
Antaera chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I read this off LJ and loved it. I liked how you blended the scenes together, the flashback is wonderful and fills up my shipper heart. Both Rukia and Ichigo are in character and you portray their relationship so well. The scene reminds me of how Ichigo helped Rukia figure out the juice (in the anime), nice touch even if it wasn't in the manga. Hope to read more from you.
kawaii chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
YESS! You put it up! WONDERFUL! My favorite fic. )