Reviews for Everreaching Union: Seikai Trilogy
DCWestby chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
Hmm, very interesting. I'm doing my own take on the "intermission period" between the series. Yours is admittedly more canon than mine is, as mine uses characters I created from an older online game to kinda stir things up and make it more interesting.

But anyway, if you do come back to this story, I'd like it be updated if possible.
Weaver Chance chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
Hey this is pretty good, shame about the lack of Seikai Trilogy stories but at least your work is one of them, keep it up!
kidcrud chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
Dar Sel'La chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
I hope you can finish this story, I would hate to see it abandoned as there are so few stories here. It is hard to write anger, though you did a fairly good job with Lafiel.
dcvestby chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
Hey there... I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a review for my own CotS story..

I'm also in the middle of writing up an intro for an eartha and beyond/seikai xover... the intro starts out in between cots and bots.. I'm doing a different take on the training side.. While it is important to be skilled with piloting/commanding. It is also important that interpersonal respect and cooperation be maintained. This is the reason for my writing being a different take.
dunpar chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
damn I was loking through and im happy that I found this as for your question your doing a good job keep up the good work
IDK2391 chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
I like your story, please continue.
Angelbreed2121 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
This is a really awesome, wonderful, great, etc. etc. story, when are you gonna put another chap.
Angelbreed2121 chapter 5 . 10/28/2006
when are you gonna write the next chapter, I'm really looking forward to reading this story and I don't want to keep waiting for long, so please would you hurry up wiyh this awesome story.
rafiel chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
crest of the stars deserves more attention!
funkmasterjo chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
Ah, it's well written. Actually... it's a shame that there isn't more in this catagory, since the series is quite nice. But at least you've captured the character's identities very well
QChronoD chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
woohoo.. finally i found a really good Seikai no Senki fic!

I really really realy hope you continue this one.

fireinu chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
I like your story. I hope you update soon. Thairs anuther show or movie I cant rimeber wich on w them org, put a . where the spaces are it's sumwhere on there site.
FaerieGirl301 chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
i have to say. I really love your story. I hope that you will update. Please Please update. There are practically no fanfic writers in the Seikai Trilogy, you are a good writer and should contribute! Please!
bmatsea chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
this is great. please write more of it soon