Reviews for Only For You
S.E Writes chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Love it!
BluePhoneix45 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Nice story in gonna put this story in my favorites than read more of your stories I loved it very good writer very good :P
LinaKer chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Sweet, and nice. I liked it. Robin seemed a bit OOC, but then I'm still getting to know him.
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
it was a well written story. keep up the good work!1
henred5 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
dat was pretty long...but pretty nice/cool too! well done!

~henred5~
unifilar chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
-falls over- You and I, we have a lot in common. You write RxR fanfics, I write RxR fanfics...and the fact that we /both/ wrote a songfix including Yellow Card's "Way Away". Great minds think alike, eh? XD

In any case, absolutely beautiful one-shot. I love the plot, Slade seemed to have lost his mind to menacing insanity here (which is a good thing, as a matter of fact that would be a good point to focus on all on its own), I love the RxR fluff, mostly because I include it in my own writing.

I'll be looking forward to more of your writings.
Becks101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
brillent,please carry on
bamberbabe88 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
all i can say is "wow i mean WOW!" that was really really good. and i agree with you about darkweezing it is really hard to stop reading his fics. its like a really good book that you just don't want to put down until you find out how it ends because it is usually never how you expect it to be. once again "WOW!" that was really good. _
purplestar19 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
wow that was such a good chap. keep updatin! -
Dey do fool chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
that story was beautiful
JPElles chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Interesting.
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
oh i love it but his eyes r a hard icebule colour. love the pairing
softballtitan009 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Excellent job. Love the song. Love the pairing. LOVED EVERYTHING!
CheesyBiscuits chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
oh my gosh. that was so beautiful. my lord that was beautiful. it was jsut so sweet that...that...gah. i cant even think of the right words that would properly express how unbelieveably beautiful/ sweet i think this story is. this is w/out a doubt one of the-if not THE best one-shot that i have ever read.
Insanity 101 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
that was awesome! good job! i love this pairing, its awesome and you did a great job! :) the song fit in well, too!