Reviews for Another Way to See it
Nariko13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
NO ITS NOT TRUE! INU YASHA DOES EXIST! NOOO! haha you got me soo scared for kagome and excited that inu yasha was rescuing her and broken at the end..hmph i love happy endings, and this isnt a happy ending... :( well this was still good none the less. but you know to be honest i would get confused at some parts. maybe you can do a little more to clarify its a different scene like a ~*~*~*~ or idk something other. goot goot berry goot!
Inuboy1000 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
wow, i got another inspiration sweet, but im sad now that inuyasha and all them are just dolls
Ruelane chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Oh my goodness...whoa.

That was really good, but really sad, too. Very bittersweet, and an interesting and creative way to look at the whole Inuyasha scenario.
Sesshomaru's chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Oh wow this story was so sad but so good. It reminds me a lot of something but I can't remember what.
Raihu chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I can't believe how depressing this was. That's a good thing, really, considering the genre, and you created and handled a dark atmosphere very well. Even though it made me angry, I really liked Kagome's interaction with her doctor. You twisted everything around so that it did seem like she could have been making it all up.

There was one thing that seemed a bit rushed: Naraku's involvement in the whole situation. He (his puppet, at least) only appeared the one time, and it seems like a sort of a roundabout way to incapacitate an enemy. But hey, he _is_ insanely evil and all.

Overall, very cool - though I think I might be moping around for a few hours. XD Great addition to the angst genre, seeing as how this is based more on psychological manipulation rather than "Kagome sees Inu with Kikyou".

Thanks for the read! I wish you much inspiration in the future. _
jschu25 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Ok that was just wrong...but a very excellent story and well thought out. I had to reread some parts because I was confused. Are you planning on writing more? jschu25
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
This was a good chapter. You certainly have a knack for these things.

~A fellow Inuyasha fanfic writer~

~Melissa~
Numisma chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
your pacing is off, and things are just... enh.

couldn't get into it. not much feeling other than melodrama.