Reviews for Friendships of Sorrow
chococonnie chapter 5 . 8/25
Great!
elephants chapter 5 . 7/16
Thanks for the new update! I half screamed when I saw the update T_T Loved this fic a lot and the latest chapter didn't disappoint either!

Just
Detective Cat chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
This was beautiful. Specially the last chapter. I literally spat the water I was drinking from my nose while laughing because of that salon scene (I almost DROWNED when Ai said "Can I help then?" XD). You are really good at portraying Haibara and her relationships with others to the point I forget I'm even reading. This story made me cry, laugh, and smile. I really hope you write more, specially for this fanfic :)
Claude le noctambule chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
Wow, didn't expected to see this story updated... It was one of my first favorites fanfictions when I discovered the fandom... (nostalgic tears)

But who would complain? The last update was amazing... specially since it's so hard to find stories which uses the lovely Yukiko in all her playful glory.

A nice rollercoaster of emotions, with smiles and laugu from beging to end, sweet but never bitter nor sacharine... Definitly one of the best friendship story here.

I hope the fickle inspiration would strike again, one day after all, there are still a lots of characters who could have their place, here.

Thanks for this miracle, and sorry for my awful English.
Flayne chapter 4 . 4/13/2016
Very nice piece! Hattori Haibara please! :)

enjoyed it!
xThomas chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
Enjoyed. :)
Boogum chapter 4 . 2/17/2016
I really do love this story. It's so fun and just a great look into how Yukiko and Haibara would spend a day together. Karaoke and the bird call "can I help" coment were definite highlights. I've read them before and still chuckled.

Did you add a few more things? I noticed reading it this time the transition from Haibara noticing the salon to the worker talking was very abrupt. If you're in the mood to go back and edit/replace the chapter, I'd recommend adding a line about them actually getting out of the car and walking into the shop.

Also, a few grammatical things:

'"Middle schoolers enjoy karaoke, too." Yukiko said with a shrug.' - should be a comma after 'too', not a period.

'they would choose each others' songs' - should be "each other's".

I've noticed you kept the childrens' as well. This actually is wrong, simply because children is already plural. You can't have a plural of a plural, so it would be "children's". Same goes for "kid's meal", but in reverse. You're not actually speaking about a multitude of kids when you say "kid's meal" - just one, so the apostrophe goes before the S. I'm sorry I didn't clarify that in my notes, but keep it in mind in the future, okay? :)

Also, "Besides," Shiho said, as if continuing as if Yukiko hadn't spoken, "After ..." - really should be 'after'. It's not a new sentence and commas don't act as periods, so small 'a' is correct.

There were a few other small things, but those were the ones that really stood out.

Anyway, I loved this story. You did a great job characterising Yukiko and Haibara. The humour was spot on, and I will forever grin at the thought of Haibara singing Shirley Temple. Great job! Definitely adding this to my favourites.
shiho88 chapter 4 . 2/17/2016
This fanfiction is so cool! I'm glad you 've decided to continue it! Update soon!
Crazyforshinichi chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
It was so cute:-)
Loyal DC Fan chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Rofl!
Mercury Shadow chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Will you be continueing this story? I just read it and I like it a lot.
IHKF chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That had to be one of the cutest things I have ever read in my life. SO FRECKIN' KAWII! Great job great job great job!
Chocolaty Taste chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
That was so sweet, for for once, so in character.

It's just like Ran to say something like that, it's just like Haibara to say something like that. I find myself repeating those phrases to myself as I read this story xD.

This is just wonderful, they're my two favorite characters :)!
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
please write more
SockMan chapter 3 . 10/6/2005
A pretty good story really. Grammer, spelling, formatting, storytelling are just fine. Most importantly, it's an enjoyable read and sometimes it's (dare I say) cute while still being plausible (to the DC universe anyway). Characters act believable and in-character (as far as I know). Verdict: bookmark worthy!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »