Reviews for HEALED
bethahnee chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
Oh, this was a great chapter, and a great ending (if indeed it is the end)!I'm glad I got to read the last bit.

Anargil _~
demeter d chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
I have been following your stories through, it think it is four fan-sites now. They are full of light and song. "except ye become as little children..." "that" kind of light. This way of healing is wonderful. I would never have thoght of this angle. However, i think that one thing that may happen as your children grow to maturity. Even though some fan-fic authors haqve thrown in angst and troubles, form the good professor i glean that our three married hobbits had long happy lives with wives and children. I have no doubt that eventually they will remember that beyond the circles of the world there are some people waiting who had become special parts of them. They will learn and teach, and explore and grow, then at the end of their second lives, they will fly to the light and join those without whom they would now no longer be complete. And a thought from Tolkien. Sam would often read from the Red Book, to remind his fellow Hobbits of the trouble they had gone through, so they would value their peace and safety all the more. It should be the heritage of all of Iluvator's children to have the kind of childhood that your Hobbit children will have. But I think we value that peace more since we live in a shadowed world in which it is too often lacking. Again, I enjoy the images you create.

Please, do continue.
Elven Kitten chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
Aw, how sweet! Keep up the great work! :) Very cute ending! _

Namarie!

~*~Elenmeoi~*~
lindahoyland chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
Very sweet, i enjoyed this.
Ainu Laire chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
Oh, thanks. Now I'm bawling. I just finished the chapter of the last story of two authors that I greatly admire, with this type of theme, on the brink of tears... and this just sent me over the edge. *cries her heart out* Thanks for your great stories, Janet. Thank you...
tree chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
*sigh* for some reason, this story seems bittersweet to me. I generally shun stories that take place across the sea because they make me sad thinking of Frodo all alone in that place without other hobbits. But this story is so unique in that he has the others with him, that it makes me happy. And children, generally all children, have that special innocent way ... playing and a simplified view of the world that you have quite successful infused into our beloved hobbits. I love it and am sorry to see it end. But am anxiously awaiting an update on the other. I am trying to update my fics before I leave, but we'll have to see. Hope I spelled Macpherson right, I'll have to revisit Mountain of Worries and see what's what. So anxious and excited to see you!
bethahnee chapter 5 . 4/15/2005
This was a very interesting concept! You write Elves (especially Celebrían) very well. I loved it!

Anargil _~
Earelwen chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
That is so cute! It is the oddest beyond the havens fic i have ever read but I read the whole thing with a huge grin. Amazingly sweet and well written. You are very preseptive to many of the characters. I haven't read such cuteness while staying in character for a long time. I must ask though where the quote come at the very end by Pippin; "the name of all the stars..." I have the strong feeling I have heard it in the books somewhere. Please let me know if u get a moment. keep writing!
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
Shirebound! I'm sorry I've not been keeping up with your marvellous stories as of late, but now that I've read "HEALED", I am just enthralled! I just got finished watching the ROTK EE and weeping heartily. What a delightful story!

"If ever there was an Elf born among hobbits, it is he." Frodo! Yes, indeed, he seems so Elvish to me. But then again, I identify so much with the Elves. ;D I do love seeing the Big People and hobbits interacting! The whole vision of the hobbits as toddlers is too cute for words. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Great job; I may pop by another of your fics and leave a review. Maybe tomorrow.
Raven Aorla chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
Ah! The happiest fic of them all. At first I thought this was a strange idea, then the innocence and charm of the toddler-hobbits took over. This would have been one of the few ways Merry, Pippin, and Sam could have been with Frodo without missing their families, for now they have a new one, together. It reminds me of the statement in the Bible that those who enter Heaven must become "as a little child". Is that where you got the idea?
lovethosehobbits chapter 5 . 12/14/2004
Let there be JOY! This fic so filled me with happiness and hope, I can't begin to tell you how very much I enjoyed it. Such a great gift you have, my dearest of hobbits, I am so honored that you have shared it with us. tree
MasterWaffle chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
Shirebound! I'm reviewing one of your stories for the first time! I'm amazed by your writing.

I've read nearly every one of your stories. I love they way your write hobbit-fluff and hobbit-angst.

For some reason this story is so sad to me.

Do they have no memories of their lives before?

No memories... that seems so.. sad to me. No memories of their children... wives... friends... Former achievements...::Goes off the cry with the angst she so happily seems to make for herself::

Does Frodo still have a missing finger?

I love hobbity toddlers. ::Steals one... or two...::

Give them all hugs for me.

Nice to finally alert you to my once-quiet, humble admiration.

... I sound so serious. Something must be wrong with me.

Keep writing!
The Exile 09 chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
No! It can't be the end YET!

This one was really cute! Maybe you should put in a chapter when they go see the Valar! That would be awsome! :D Anywhoo, great story! :D
my-fool-of-a-took chapter 5 . 12/9/2004
aw this story is so beautiful. I absolutely adore it. If you ever get the urge to add to this, please do. what a beautiful after-life for the hobbits :)
MauraLabingi chapter 5 . 12/9/2004
*sigh* It's over...it's so sad! I want to keep reading! Oh well...I am eagerly waiting for the next fic to come up!
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »