Reviews for HEALED
Ainu Laire chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
Oh, thanks. Now I'm bawling. I just finished the chapter of the last story of two authors that I greatly admire, with this type of theme, on the brink of tears... and this just sent me over the edge. *cries her heart out* Thanks for your great stories, Janet. Thank you...
tree chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
*sigh* for some reason, this story seems bittersweet to me. I generally shun stories that take place across the sea because they make me sad thinking of Frodo all alone in that place without other hobbits. But this story is so unique in that he has the others with him, that it makes me happy. And children, generally all children, have that special innocent way ... playing and a simplified view of the world that you have quite successful infused into our beloved hobbits. I love it and am sorry to see it end. But am anxiously awaiting an update on the other. I am trying to update my fics before I leave, but we'll have to see. Hope I spelled Macpherson right, I'll have to revisit Mountain of Worries and see what's what. So anxious and excited to see you!
bethahnee chapter 5 . 4/15/2005
This was a very interesting concept! You write Elves (especially Celebrían) very well. I loved it!

Anargil _~
Earelwen chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
That is so cute! It is the oddest beyond the havens fic i have ever read but I read the whole thing with a huge grin. Amazingly sweet and well written. You are very preseptive to many of the characters. I haven't read such cuteness while staying in character for a long time. I must ask though where the quote come at the very end by Pippin; "the name of all the stars..." I have the strong feeling I have heard it in the books somewhere. Please let me know if u get a moment. keep writing!
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
Shirebound! I'm sorry I've not been keeping up with your marvellous stories as of late, but now that I've read "HEALED", I am just enthralled! I just got finished watching the ROTK EE and weeping heartily. What a delightful story!

"If ever there was an Elf born among hobbits, it is he." Frodo! Yes, indeed, he seems so Elvish to me. But then again, I identify so much with the Elves. ;D I do love seeing the Big People and hobbits interacting! The whole vision of the hobbits as toddlers is too cute for words. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Great job; I may pop by another of your fics and leave a review. Maybe tomorrow.
Raven Aorla chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
Ah! The happiest fic of them all. At first I thought this was a strange idea, then the innocence and charm of the toddler-hobbits took over. This would have been one of the few ways Merry, Pippin, and Sam could have been with Frodo without missing their families, for now they have a new one, together. It reminds me of the statement in the Bible that those who enter Heaven must become "as a little child". Is that where you got the idea?
lovethosehobbits chapter 5 . 12/14/2004
Let there be JOY! This fic so filled me with happiness and hope, I can't begin to tell you how very much I enjoyed it. Such a great gift you have, my dearest of hobbits, I am so honored that you have shared it with us. tree
MasterWaffle chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
Shirebound! I'm reviewing one of your stories for the first time! I'm amazed by your writing.

I've read nearly every one of your stories. I love they way your write hobbit-fluff and hobbit-angst.

For some reason this story is so sad to me.

Do they have no memories of their lives before?

No memories... that seems so.. sad to me. No memories of their children... wives... friends... Former achievements...::Goes off the cry with the angst she so happily seems to make for herself::

Does Frodo still have a missing finger?

I love hobbity toddlers. ::Steals one... or two...::

Give them all hugs for me.

Nice to finally alert you to my once-quiet, humble admiration.

... I sound so serious. Something must be wrong with me.

Keep writing!
The Exile 09 chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
No! It can't be the end YET!

This one was really cute! Maybe you should put in a chapter when they go see the Valar! That would be awsome! :D Anywhoo, great story! :D
my-fool-of-a-took chapter 5 . 12/9/2004
aw this story is so beautiful. I absolutely adore it. If you ever get the urge to add to this, please do. what a beautiful after-life for the hobbits :)
MauraLabingi chapter 5 . 12/9/2004
*sigh* It's over...it's so sad! I want to keep reading! Oh well...I am eagerly waiting for the next fic to come up!
Elven Kitten chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
Glad to! _ Keep up the incredible work! _

Namarie!

~*~Elenmeoi~*~
Caroly chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
As always, that was adorable! And such a wonderful break from studying for finals! I loved the ending (though if you ever are inspired again, I'd be ecstatic. Though I'd settle for other stories, too! :-) ). Tying this to the books, showing the hobbits' unquenchable curiousity was perfect. Thanks for such a wonderful, happy story!
Ainu Laire chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
What a lovely ending to this! I like the thought of our own imaginations imagining their lifetime in Valinor. Definitely a nice break from this torturey story I was reading. Very lovely indeed!
Raven McBain chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
AH, Hobbits, so sweet. Silly Elrond thinking there would be a day when Hobbits would stop being Hobbits. As per usual beautiful story, enjoyed by both me and my lil sis. (ps. I'm begining to suspect my lil sis is a Hobbit, shes short, loves to eat, loves adventures and is very cuddly.) Well keep up the good work.
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »