Reviews for Chasing the Stars
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
awesome story. unless incomplete/still being worked on, it could have given more explanation from bulk how he became so strong and how he accessed the "true ranger power" if thats what he did. but it was well written and well played out. good job.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
This looks intriguing. What secrets does Bulk hold? What is the source of his power? Is that kid the same Conner as in Dino Thunder? Too bad you never continued this.
Estel Kenobi chapter 5 . 8/5/2006
Did they now?

Well you haven't updated this in...well over a year. Care to explain your little theory? I am intrigued. Not to sound like a total geek but I always thought there was something more to the power so I'm honestly interested in hearing your take on it.

I don't know if you'll ever actually update this but I'll bookmark just in case and keep an eye out for new chapters.

Bulk kicking just seems so WRONG. But then watching your best friend get killed would change someone beyond all reason...
the real vampire chapter 5 . 4/24/2005
Huh? What happens next? Please update - is Bulk gonna find out who Conner is? If he does I'm sure sparks will fly!
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 4/7/2005
Holy cow! Bulk knows Tommy was a Ranger? Just two things, why the HECK does he hate Zordon? And how would he know all of this? Other than that, awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side!
the-one-called-Drew chapter 4 . 3/5/2005
sweet chapter, I really want to see where this goes
Stefen chapter 4 . 3/5/2005
Heh all I cna say about that last chapter is...ouch. Awesome story!
pivoine chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
So... when do we get more?
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
Interesting idea. Please write more.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
wow really intense interesting idea for a story. U got me hooked. Am intrigued to see where this will go. Keep it up :- )
Art 18 chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
Why did you stop it there! Please UPDATE SOON! I am really getting into this!

Linny27 chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
OOH! Freaky plot twist. Please continue.
Ryan T. Morris chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
Intresting Story. Post more soon
Linny27 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
wow. Please continue. I can't wait to read more.