Reviews for A Lame Yaoi Story with no Plot
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Damn you! Motherfucker!
Shinoburedo chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I didn't read the whole thing, but by the look of it, you're skilled. Not only are you a professional flamer, but giving this copy carbon of people's mediocre works, and having them take you seriously...I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the major stupidity and childishness some show (and I thought the title would be a clue). Haven't had the pleasure to meet someone with sarcasm as acrid as yours, quite a feat.
nihongoneko chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Interesting way of writing. I'm used to Rukawa being paired with Hanamichi, but this was interesting too.

sincerely, nihongoneko
rainbowsindecember chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Guilty as charged. I think my body of work is as nonsensically descriptive as this. *grin*

This story is funny as f*ck. Especially your little afterword twist. I guess the rest of us mediocre writers need a sharp prod in the backside like your story sometimes. I even had a good laugh at your reviewers who completely missed the point of this whole story and the blatant sarcasm.

Good job:)
Kaiser Washington chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
In my own opinion, the story was very well-written and your English is commendable.

Over 90% of the people who've reviewed your story have only retaliated to the flames you'd sent them. It is all right to be confident about one's own abilities, and boast once in a while, but to hurt other people's feelings is not nice at all. People here have put so much effort into writing and you've hurled demoralizing remarks at them for no practical reason at all. If you don't like their stories, then just exit the page. Or if your true intention is to correct people, then it can always be done in a nicer way. You probably don't care about flaming them, probably because you don't care about people flaming you. But there's something called consideration for others. The whole point about living in a society is about being considerate toward others' feelings.

is also, in a way, a society, and therefore it is required that its members are considerate and encouraging, rather than deliberately insulting without reason. Just think it through. Know that behaving in such ways will only cause people to dislike you. For instance, you wanted people to acknowledge how good you are. But because you'd flamed so many in the past, all you get is flames.

Just think it through. If you are depressed, talk to someone about it. But there's no point in venting out your frustration through otherwise friendly sites such as this one.
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
It's wunnerful.

Yaoi...

well...if you did say Akagi was the 'man' from the very start, I think I wouldn't read it...not the pairing's terrible, but it's weird. and unique too.

anyway...great story.
Seonaid Mist chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Maria, you're the best writer in FFnet. I love everything you write. So, even though I'm a girl, marry me, Maria! D8

Seriously though, I don't understand why you're being flamed for being sarcastic. You wrote this SARCASTICALLY, which is why it isn't up to par with the real writing skills you have. Knowing that YOU wrote this is enough to come to the conclusion that this fic sucked INTENTIONALLY. So...it's kind of sad that people are flaming you for this. It's almost like they're proving you're right. I feel sorry for them. And I know that you're enjoying their ignorance.

And what they’re doing is not a good way to retaliate to such an awesome (albeit really mean) flamer. But I'm happy that you're still here. I like stalking you (in reviews, I mean). 8D

You can flame me if you want, though. XD But it won't work on me, because I know I still suck as writer and need dire improvement. I know at least THAT and no matter how much people say they love my fic/s or stuff like that, all I can do is appreciate their encouragement. I really much prefer constructive criticisms. XD

Just a random question: Were you actually just trying to reverse Psychology all the people you flamed and make them try to improve their writing by trying to prove you wrong? Or are you just really mean and having fun at their expense?

Ehehe~ I got curious as to whether you're mean by nature or just doing it for a cause. XD

I just really admire you. I know that nothing I say will make you stop what you’re doing and I’m fine with that; it’s not really my place to say anything. I’m also not trying to kiss your ass or any of the sort. o.o I’d love to see a well-written fic by you someday though; that’s the truth. 83

This review has no point, so yeah. I just wanted to ramble. I know. I’ll shut up now. ;; Good luck with your endeavors. :)

じゃあまた,

セオちゃん
XxMadara's-Little-StalkerxX chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
WTF IS THIS SHIT? IT'S CRAP! YOU SUCK AT WRITING! YOU BLAME HANNAH BECAUSE SHE'S BETTER THAN YOU!
Girl-With-The-Tinfoil-Teeth chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Oh my god...you have the guts to flame ME and give out shit out about my OC's when YOU cant even write though you have NO telent AT ALL! i could hardly understand this Sh*t you call a story.

Also this crap has NO plot at all, and it is horrible writting. It makes me sick. Was there any actual point to this fic? coz it seems like there isnt. Oh and another thing the paragraphs are WAY to big and all the writing is bunched together. That also makes it hard to read.

Oh, and if you dont like yaio WHY THE F*CK writ it? and also what if people DO like yaio? So your are you just trying to insult then or what? And by the other reviews you have gotten on this so called "fic" Its seems like poeple are biting back at you for being a total b*tch, you cant even say people have no talent and tell them to read YOUR stoies when they suck BIG TIME. You must be the biggest low life yet. You really must have NO life what so ever so you just go and flame people because thats all you can do since you cant write your self.

And also thank you VERY much for bringing out the bitch in me. really i DO appricaite it (Oh, and im being sarcastic incase you dint know)
an ocean's soul chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Wow I hope to god you don't try writting for a living cause...well...lets just say you'll be living in a box...if you have no plot you have no story you're just ranting and babbling like an idiot...Try making a plot next time. You're paragraphs are all smushed together and hard to read. Its too short and confusing and makes no sense just like your title and summary. On your profile you say you flame...and that you are perfect...uh judging by your crappy writting skills I think you're mistaken...are you bored or just a b*tch? And then you say you don't like yaoi at the bottom...are you trying to insult people who do? You have NO talent as a writter and I suggest being an assistant to a vet...picking up dog sh*t sounds like a good job for you.

P.S. I am the last person you'd want to flame I can make your life shit. I may sound somewhat sweet and nice and I am but not to complete bitches like you. Also I wouldn't really listen to your flame anyway nor would I take anything you say seriously since your writting itself is just plan horrible. Either way...no author would put up with your shit. Get off the site and from the looks of it...ALOT of people would be happy. Though I doubt a selfish ass like you would care.
xXKairiXx chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
LAME! U SUCK AT WRITING! U SUCK!
Ookami and Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
*Ahem* I'm going to put a warning label on this because it is a flame, consisting of YOUR flames. Have fun.

Flame and then a cheerful add in about your own story. *gag*: this is not just a disappointing failure of an amateurish writer but also a violation of human welfare. it's no use describing this by the same criterion as the available words in the dictionary. so i'll put it simply, these OCs in your story actually portray you and you. this idea is so worn out i no longer know where to turn my overgrown head.

check out my fic

Let me just say this, "Have you read your own work?": If our family doctor diagnosed me with a terminal illness yesterday before i read your summaRY, i would've been the happiest soul alive. But now since i'm healthy and was endowed with the privelege to witness your delusion, i've become the 2nd most pathetic person in the world. only second because you would be the first. don't even ask me why; just by the fact that your so enmeshed in your dream that you even had the guts to upload it in this crappy website any part of your delusion to be that cool pretty girl, anyone must've thought that you're really that pitiable. Listen here, just an advice, don't share to anyone that you wish to be the very same oc that you created because it makes a triple fool of as for your work, yeah, it's that crappy.

Did you actually read this fic? The Americans HATE her: Yuck it's a Mary Sue. What you people are doing to Gravitation is just beyond me. Delusional teenage authors making silly little fanfics with Mary Sues awfully similar to what their authors want themselves to be.

Of course Hiro had to see her in her delicates. Predictable. Been there, done that. This is a shounen-ai anime so stop ruining it with your amateurish stunts and narcissistic OCs. Your attention to detail is disturbing because it's so superficial.

10458236342324 fairies died when you uploaded this. Go to a dating site or something. You could use the attention.

"I hate flames! I hate flames!" It's a load of sh*. You love them: Ok, here's the deal, I'm not in any way in favor of the rampant sexism that is pervasive in our society today so i gotta hand it to you. i gotta hand you the dagger so you'd just kill yourself and this fic would die with you. honestly, if substance should be in the backseat while some sloppy plot, say New cool pretty talented girl meets ice prince rukawa AND SHE FALLS FOR HIM AND SO WILL HE(in the end) is to take over everywhere, then this piece should fall under OC CRAP category not slam dunk, but then again there is no such division, in other words, keep this in the bag and read it as many times as it pleases you but do us a favor and don't even think of sharing this with the world.

If you actually put as much thought into your stories as you do your flames you might actually be a decent writer.

But I doubt it.
D Return of Alex'z Death Chic chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
This was weird but I liked it. The idea of Rukawa and Akagi is just plain gross and the mental images that come with it make me wanna puke. I haven't read any rukawa/akagi fics before that's why I like this one. this is bold, and strangely fascinating. Though from the other reviews, I think I'm one of the few who thinks that this was okay.
Sketchy Ninja chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Why don't you leave my friend alone you total butt! She put a lot of work into her Gravi story and you had absoluetely no right to me so mean to her! God! And it's ! Not EVERYTHING HAS TO BE THE EXACT SAME WAY IT WAS IN THE so go away and don't ever, ever insult my friends ever, ever again.

Sincerely,

Sakura.
Miss Hachigatsu Kuroi chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
it's not really the kind of yaoi i was expecting... but hey, it's your work... but of all the guys you would pair up with rukawa, why akagi? i think if you expand it further... you can categorize it as humor...