Reviews for System
Kairi's-twin chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Hmm... very interesting set of thoughts from Carl. Oh Carl you've got something going on in that genius head of yours. *grins* I love Carl and I Love this one shot. Good job and keep up the good work!

~Kairi's Twin~
surrealspook chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
depressing and intospective...bravo
Lady Venom2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Okie girl, I think I know why you haven't been getting the reviews you deserve. This story hasn't a lick of humour in it, it is thoughtful, and angsty, you should redo the emotion bar thingy to angst/general, and I think you'd get more reviews. It's pretty good for a first Carl fic, and I enjoyed it.
Belphegor chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Ah, very nice :o) I wonder why there isn't a single review to this one, because it really deserves some. I like very much Carl's doubts and interrogations toward the end, about the power of the church, the conflict between what is to do and what is right. The shift of faith away from the system made me think about Terry Pratchett's "Small Gods", when the Great God Om reincarnated (of sorts) into a tortoise explains to his most faithful believer that the God and the church are like a master beating a donkey with his club; by dint of being hit by the club, the donkey will believe in the club rather than the master wielding it. Am I making sense? I don't think so, but well /:o)

Anyway, thanks for a nice, a little sad snipet about my favourite character in the VH film, and I do hope that this Carl fic, spurred by a challenge, won't be the last you write!

Love,