Reviews for Stand Back
Dragonflm61 chapter 10 . 6/28/2005
I've really enjoyed this story, but it's been a long time since you've updated it. We're all waiting for more. Please update soon!
animefan451 chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
i like the update and all and cant wait till the next one. well talk to u later.
the strange chapter 11 . 12/1/2004
Whoa. Pretty good and I like the suspense. As for who Clark should be with I don't really know, but I like the relationship between Lex and Liz so I'd stick with them. Can't wait for your next chapter.
Dragonflm61 chapter 11 . 12/1/2004
Write More! Write More! This story is great!
animefan451 chapter 9 . 11/30/2004
as always suspense and an interesting story make a good review. so as a friend and a reader i will always read ur work adn as i love ur story right now i will be back for more when the next one comes out.
Spilt Innocence chapter 9 . 11/19/2004
hm wonder whose controlling her...and what that coller is made of
junior1985 chapter 9 . 11/18/2004
This reminds me of the episode called skinwalkers.
the strange chapter 9 . 11/18/2004
I just got my new chapter up. Not a lot of action yet, but don't worry it'll pick up soon. About your story. It's good. Now all they have to do is figure out who's blackmailing her unless you put in a lot of twists. Scary necklace. I don't like that necklace. Ah.
pinklemons12 chapter 9 . 11/18/2004
OMG! wow. the plot keeps getting better and better! update super super soon, *ah*
the strange chapter 8 . 11/16/2004
This is good, but you're gonna have to answer some questions sometime or another. Why do the meteor rocks effecting Lez too? What kind of werewolf is she? Who is else knows her secret? I guess I'll find out eventually.
pinklemons12 chapter 8 . 11/16/2004
animefan451 chapter 8 . 11/16/2004
ooh how is clark getting so weak now. hmm well i'll find out onthe next update.
anywbshowlover chapter 8 . 11/16/2004
Is Clark going to be alright.
the strange chapter 7 . 11/15/2004
Ha, ha. Mr. Kent is funny. He really would say something like that. The only problem in this story is when you had Clark trying to untie the ropes and you said he couldn't. Shouldn't it be easy for him since he's super strong.
animefan451 chapter 7 . 11/15/2004
interesting i didn't think that clark liked her but i think martha was just joking.