Reviews for A Night In Oxnard
gaiawolf chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Wow, a fanfic where Buffy isn't a queen bitch. I rather liked it, though I think it would have been funny to have Buffy come in and watch one of Xander's strip routines.

Kudos and good job!
riegert8 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This is an Interesting story, I admit my first fanfiction that has nothing to do with Harry Potter. You have written my all time favorite story Afterimages and I find that I like this s6tory so much I would start reading your other story's, I like this one so much I am putting on my favorite Author list and Author Alert list
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I like it. It's like a 'What if... Buffy wasn't

completely screwed up in the head when it comes to

picking guys.'
strawberry gal chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
dearest author,

please spread around the community that OXNARD IS A REAL PLACE.(it's also a tourist attraction one weekend out of the summer, for the strawberry festival. very bad traffic then.)

while your depiction is not as bad as some, please keep in mind that oxnard is not a fictional town to be filled with what-have-you.

by the way, excellent story.

sincerely, strawberry gal
flying alien chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
ep eep no no no you don't breack up anya and xander. i'm glade every one happy but no not anya aand xander.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
OUTSTANDING!
Wolf31 chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Nice and funny. The Buffy Anya run in was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
I don't like B/X pairings, but the talk was very sweat, and it's a bit strange to see Buffy and Xander together, weird!
Calen chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Jeeze Buffy's a right Bitch isn't she. Talk about high and mighty up

on her high horse. Who the hell is she to tell Xander how to live his

life. I still think Xander stayed in Oxnard to just get away from

everything and think things through...just that. Away from Buffy and

all that crap.

I also think Xander was doing something other than strip and wash

dishes in that club, but that's something..*g*

But I did like the little talk they had together, getting their

feelings out. That's one thing I like about your fic's, the way you get

into the characters minds, even though I always want to see either

Faith/Xander or Buffy/Xander thoughts.
mutant chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
good story:)
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
this is very nice finally a story that Buffy finds out how Xander feels about her and Xander is nolonger mad at Angel!