Reviews for Accept No Substitutes
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
first great story...

it is funny when she think about sex with xander it is for the long haul, i wish i could wake up and be inlove with you.. never as just a one night stand or friends with benfits. i find that funny..

i think xander was hurt that she never took him as a lover, but i think he was hurt far more that she pushes him out of her life for mouths.. how much time do they spent together out side of slaying, not much..

i wish xander would have said " you talk like we are best friends, but the truth is we are not, i just your friend when you need some to make you feel better, when was the last time you wanted to hang out with me, for just being me, or when was the last time you wanted to see how i was doing, face facts i am just NON COLLEGE GUY to you, a guy i know in high school that is all i am to you, that is how you treat me
mike chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
great story. but i think xander would be more hurt my buffy and willow pushing him out of there live more then the fact the she did not want to date him
Aqk chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Buffy simply can't see her male "rock" as dating material no problem:D your fic is nice and interesting...But for some reason i can't see Buffy having this conversation in a hundred years:D That reason depends...Maybe Buffy ego or Joss plot:P
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I like it.
flying alien chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
aw poor xander

but i never saw him and buff together any way
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
This is the best story I've ever heard that explains why Buffy and Xander never seemed to click on the show. "Totally one of the girls!" indeed. It's sweet, insightful, tender, dramatic and kind without being saccharine. Way to go. (I'm going to read the sequel now. Heheheh.)
Sullen Siren chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
I'm too tired to read any more of your work tonite, but I really like the style with which you write. You're very smooth and have excellent pacing and nice dialogue. I'm adding you onto my favorites, and promise to read and review the rest when I'm not as likely to nod off in the middle. Great job!
Scott Timms chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
I liked the story, it was very sweet. I always wondered what Joss was doing having parker look so much like Xander. Gave me hope in the Buffy/Xander relationship for a while. Anyway great story.