Reviews for The Seventh Lieutenant
Arei-The Peridot Dragon chapter 52 . 1/2
Very lovely aa usual. Kain's casual rage/concern is quite amusing. Also, wtf melchiah are you nuts!? -facepalm-
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 52 . 1/2
It is nice to know that Kain cares! Also Melchiah should watch himself so he doesnt go to far in trying to make his clan the dominate one.
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 51 . 10/10/2016
At least the grief is not eating at them as much any more!
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 50 . 9/30/2016
I wonder if all of them hear his screams. Poor Turel feels so unappreciated.
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 49 . 9/5/2016
Maybe you should have kept your army a ways away from you then Kain where they could not have seen them.
Arei-The Peridot Dragon chapter 49 . 9/4/2016
Gah. Cry. Another lovely chapter!
Arei-The Peridot Dragon chapter 48 . 8/1/2016
So sad. I'm almost afraid of how things are going to go once Raziel shows up in wraith form!
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 48 . 8/1/2016
It seems that they are more alike than perhaps even she thought.
KamiShuriken chapter 47 . 7/25/2016
First of all, beautiful writing as always. I love how snarky Meg was in the previous chapter in the Time Streaming chamber, and how everything has started to come together story is really making me want to play the games again ahah.
I felt a sense of dread just wash over me in the ending of the last chapter when it started to dawn on her that she was not present for raziel being thrown to the abyss.. And then in this one when she realised that he would wake before her...

Bless turel.. Honestly just. I'm so glad of his presence, it was a comfort to me as a reader to have someone there for Megara. Unfortunately I was starting to come to terms with the loss utterly forgetting that raziel's entire clan was killed too. So loss of Azrael kiCKED IN AFTER,, AHHH!

What a wild ride. I must draw more fan art I really have been neglecting my favourite game series and fic xD
KamiShuriken chapter 44 . 7/22/2016
IVE BEEN SO BUSY BUT IM BACK TO CATCH UP and yesss a few chapters have come out since then :D
Gosh where do I start. This one was so PLEASANT and funny to read, Megara is always great for dialogue. Bat off made me make the dumbest laughing snort ever oh god. And recalling azrael for her drfhbkkg KAIN. There were so many good parts.
I loved the small bit with Turel being 'complimented' and Raziel getting freaked out by the sudden hug oh gosh.
I can't wait to catch up properly :D
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 47 . 7/15/2016
It would definitely feel weird to awake while ones body is changing and not in a pleasant way.
Deaths Gate chapter 46 . 7/12/2016
Still lovin the story, I am anxious to see where you go with this.. It has been a really good read... thanks
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 46 . 7/7/2016
The next time you see him he will be blue!
Arei-The Peridot Dragon chapter 46 . 7/7/2016
ouch. sad chapter but beautifully done nonetheless. please keep up the wonderful work
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 45 . 6/11/2016
And now the plans start coming together!