Reviews for The Seventh Lieutenant
KamiShuriken chapter 44 . 7/22
IVE BEEN SO BUSY BUT IM BACK TO CATCH UP and yesss a few chapters have come out since then :D
Gosh where do I start. This one was so PLEASANT and funny to read, Megara is always great for dialogue. Bat off made me make the dumbest laughing snort ever oh god. And recalling azrael for her drfhbkkg KAIN. There were so many good parts.
I loved the small bit with Turel being 'complimented' and Raziel getting freaked out by the sudden hug oh gosh.
I can't wait to catch up properly :D
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 47 . 7/15
It would definitely feel weird to awake while ones body is changing and not in a pleasant way.
Deaths Gate chapter 46 . 7/12
Still lovin the story, I am anxious to see where you go with this.. It has been a really good read... thanks
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 46 . 7/7
The next time you see him he will be blue!
Arei-The Peridot Dragon chapter 46 . 7/7
ouch. sad chapter but beautifully done nonetheless. please keep up the wonderful work
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 45 . 6/11
And now the plans start coming together!
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 44 . 5/29
I could not help but to snicker at the last portion of the chapter! It is interesting that Kain got his "edge of the coin" metaphor from something so seemingly random.
KamiShuriken chapter 43 . 5/18
ZEPHON WHAT ARE YOU DOING... Get hype the battle is actually happening, though I can't help but feel super worried about the Zephonim, even though they've been snarky butts this entire time. But all holed up? And never seeing Zephon in person again ? Oh no, my terrible vampire children.

One part that got me too was when Meg was wondering if Kain would be so withdrawn like Rahab if Raziel died. And while sure, he totally wouldn't (which we already know I suppose), but it got me that NO MEG... YOU ARE THE FIRST BORN NOT HIM. He would.. care... probably.. maybe. Hopefully.

This whole thing hurts my heart and I can't believe you updated so quickly, that was nothing short of a blessing today omg.
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 43 . 5/17
Yep, Zephon is a coward and paranoid to create a building with seemingly impenetrable walls and then hide inside it.
KamiShuriken chapter 42 . 5/15
Okay so. To begin with, I an so glad I read this story. There is just so much about it that I enjoy immensely and have been wanting to talk about it to everyone ahah. No one even knows about LoK but I still tell them xD

I adore Meg. I love her personality and how real she feels within this universe and also how horribly she was treated by kain. It's so in character. Just ignore your first born/trial run kain just do it. I wnana punch him omg she tries so hard but gets ignored.

It's different now if course but that development was really great to read, gaah.

Keep up the wonderful work!

Oh yes and before I forget, could I draw fanart? I was wondering if so I could get a little description of meg now?
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 42 . 5/10
I almost pity the fools who would dare to attack Kain! Then again they do bring it upon themselves.
Deaths Gate chapter 41 . 5/2
awesome story,
i had to re-read it since you started to update, because i forgot what was going on, lol.
now, get to work on this cliff hanger, darn it, lol. i'm anxious to read more...
great work !
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 41 . 4/18
Raziel does certainly like to argue with people! Zephon has grown quite arrogant to think that he is above Kain's word!
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 40 . 4/11
Yep, you do not want an livid Raziel coming at you! You would be slaughtered! But, hopefully Zephon and his people are not so stupid!
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 39 . 3/9
That is Zephon for you: paranoid and very strange! Maybe he is letting them construct it so it can be his summer home! ;)