Reviews for Godric's Half a Wit and Me: A Sorting Hat Song

La.Regina.Di.Morte chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Haha

nice for in a Parody Fanfiction
Jente Bidernais chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Funny! Really great! I love it! Almost choked in my laughter! Really!
pIeRr'S gIrL chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
XD lo0o0o0o0ol that was so funny! "There's Ravenclaw, the boring, They have brains but nothing more" lo0o0o0o0oo0o0l that's my fave part, but the whole thing was great! u know what i think i might read all ur stories ;) so ur gunna here from me soon!
Niemand5 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Very true how the sorting hat holds so much power as to affect the persons entire life when they are only 11 years old and inable to make the decision. I must say I agree with this version of the Sorting Hat's song and also that I like the line "Enny meeny minny mo. Where I say is where you go" although I think eenny has two "e"s.
Daintress chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
I'm not sure how to feel about this one. It's so true! How the hell does that hat know? Why not just let the kids decide, since that's what it comes down to anyway, and forget about the hat? Or just put them in towers randomly so that no one house has a reputation for being dark wizards, and they all have an equal chance at making friends. It does seem a bit unfair. Ah well, I shouldn't rant. Amusing, but a little too close to the truth for true hilarity.
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I think the hat got a childish Salazar Slytherins personality. Sly and cunning, but amusing, from before he tried to become an immortal.
AnitaBlakeBuffyFan chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Hilarious! Really funny and great. I can picture someone like Peeves singing it!
Neville James chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Wow! That was really clever. I laughed alot! Thanks.
thorsgirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
LMAO! that was so hilarious! and somewhat so true... we all know slytherin's are NOT boring, lol *as demonstrated by the slytherin sex god #1 malfoy, and his buddy, #2 zabini, lol* and for the whole 'gryffindors are pretty much stupid thing' ;) they have hermione to make up for that :) awesome job
Bamer chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Wow!
cronenus chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
cool i like it. one thing can i borow it, it will fit in with my fic sence Harry will be back in that time as well. please ive been racking my por brain for a sorting song for then, and boy duse my brain hert.
DraginLover chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
haha i like the last line

"I say, that I decide: Godric's half a wit and me."
Silverfox1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Oh dear! If I were a first year to be sorted after that song, I'd probably run all the way back to London ... Or maybe right on to Durmstrang. ... Couldn't the other founders have helped out with a little bit of brains as well?
Tiamat Warcraft chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
haha. Its good. I love the way you point out that in the book they say choice, but the hats word is law.

I love it.