Reviews for Good Answer
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Neat. Would have loved to see how the series would have continued had this actually occurred - I can't see this Xander leaving Anya at the altar in 'Hells Bells'. Terrific story - really hard-hitting emotion-wise. Thanks for sharing!
Sweet Darkling chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Interesting...but I have to admit that I thought Xander was a lot more thoughtful and considerate when I thought it wasn't premeditated.

But great writing all the same!

SD
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I like it, very much! Just wondering, but how is this a followup piece to No More Be Grieved?
Xanyaforever chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
All together now: Aw! _ That was so sweet, especially Xander's wish. I loved it! :D

Xanyaforever
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Oh how lovely that was! Seriously, it was beautiful. Don't you just love Xanya? I surely do. This was very in character, and I'm so glad Xander made that plan... and Anya made that decision! They're the best, and this was incredibly sweet. Thank yo!
Papa Wheelie chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Bang-up job; real LOL!
anna2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
I love all your stories and this one is great.
Rachelle Ryan chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
Lovely. Smiles all round. Very cute.
Jack chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
Nice story. Xander always was a brave man and this shows it. Anya also is a fine woman who'd any man would love to be with. Brains, beauty and honesty. Tact isn't all its cracked up to be, so I can deal. Trust me on this, 'cause I'm married to a wonderful woman just like her! :-)
Catherine chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
I loved it!
Mandolin chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
This was great! I thought Anya/Xander was a bad pairing at first, but I've grown to love them as a couple... and your story reminded me why. Wonderful job.
annanot signed in chapter 1 . 2/19/2001
that was good. I love how mature both of them where. Now if only Joss could pay attention.
chocoholic1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2001
Great! I think this is something that they would do. Great!