Reviews for Unbroken
Lady1Venus chapter 5 . 11/17/2005
I really like the prank. It sounds so like the Autobots to pull things like that off and with a human now involved, it will make pranks even more funnier. Well like the phrase says 'third time's a charm' and it took three times before Optimus and Angel were able to kiss.
Lady1Venus chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
There's a few things to this chapter that I feel I should get out. 1 - Good chapter. It was cute espeically when the Autobots started talking about pranks. In my opinion, that sounds like what they would do when their on downtime. 2 - There's a few things that doesn't sound right. Like Optimus saying 'honey' or Angel calling Optimus 'babe' or when she shortened his name to Op. For the love of god, I can't seem to imagine Optimus saying honey. Also I feel there should have been more at the beginning of when they left the farm house and Angel calling her parents. But that's not stopping me in continuing, considering there's so far Tweleve different stories to this series. Will there be more?
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
THESE ARE SOME GREAT STORIES.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
REALY GREAT STORY.
CodeRed 73 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Yes,they finally kissed,and NO ONE was there to interrupt them,lol!Anyway,I really thought the song fit this chapter.I agree with Ultra Rodimus that this can't be the end of the Op/Angel meeting Angel's parents and the rest of her family,and a wedding ceremony could make for some pretty cool ,hope to see you continue with this fic Rose.
Mobile Holmes chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
i liked this song! just like with the prequels!
Mobile Holmes chapter 5 . 11/23/2004
oh man! i wondered what aly and 'jack did to red! this was sweet!
hopealive chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
i love these storys u do keep up the writing
Ultra Rodimus chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
Cute! I don't pity Red Alert at all. As I understand it, he's one of the more annoying Autobots around. I hope the Angel series doesn't end here. You never said how Alyssa's parents reacted to the news, and Angel's have yet to meet Optimus in person!
Gromia chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
I didn't realize it was that hard to have some privacy in the The Ark...Oh, well, I hope they do get some _ Oh and I wanna see what kind of prank Aly and Jack did on Red, so update soon.
Chaos Knight chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
Read the other chapters and it's great! Oh man I wonder what Alyssa and Wheeljack did to RedAlert oh man I hope its something good. But who'll be next?
CodeRed 73 chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
ARG! "Attention all you please stop interrupting Optimus and Angel?I wanna see them kiss already!" *stomps out of the room*
Ultra Rodimus chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
*laughing insanely* This was just too hilarious! Keep writing!
Mobile Holmes chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
oy vey! i wonder what prank aly and 'jack pulled on red alert! i hope it's revealed in ch. 5!
Mobile Holmes chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
ha!-ha!-ha!-ha!-ha! OH GOOD GREIF! i can't to see what pranks may come! HA!-HA!-HA!-HA!-HA!