Reviews for Sticks and Stones
XvampiresXwolverineXOmG chapter 27 . 1/7
I am so happy I found this story now! It would have driven me crazy reading it as you wrote it because it was soo good! I remember watching LFN in my teens but I never got past season 2 on TV. So I bought all the seasons and watched them over my winter break just last month and your story fit in perfectly. I am also impressed that you were able to keep the storyline through out the years it took you to write this. Thank you!
staceydc328 chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
Just read this story and it is so awesome! Thank you for continuing it so that eventually I could find the story and read it.
1endlessreader chapter 27 . 5/27/2013
You finished it! :D

Oh, I'm so glad for their happy ending! They deserve it. Thank you for giving it to them. I enjoyed this story and I'm sure I'll read it again. Great job!
Tiser chapter 27 . 2/10/2013
Aw, you gave them kids! Loved it so much! Sucker for a happy ending!
Tiser chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
Love the way you worked 'Psychic Pilgram' in here, and of course, the reunion!
Tiser chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
So loving this story! Very true to the series.
Annette chapter 27 . 9/16/2012
your story was so close to what I imagined. So beautiful...thank you. Please continue writing. From a dedicated LFN to another...thank you so much for putting a smile and a few tears on my face.
BJ chapter 27 . 4/1/2012
I just want to thank you for completing this wonderfull story. You can't imagine how excited I was when I discovered you had taken it up again. I loved it from beginning to end and am looking forward to reading the completion of your other story Something to Remember. Hope you decide to right Claire's story too!
asiacheetah chapter 27 . 3/14/2012
What a blast from the past. The original start date was in 2004. The story must have been stewing for quite a long time. I like this ending. While perhaps much more happy ending then the show ever was, it at least answered questions left from the last chapter and wrapped things up.
cristina chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
good chapter
tinatina1810peninIn chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
I started to read this story and i'm hooked, but i discovered it is a work in progress.

Can i hope it is complete soon?

Someone knows?
Cristina chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I'm reading Sticks and Stones.

I'm italian, so i would like to know the meaning of the titles?

Can you answer me at:
1endlessreader chapter 26 . 12/2/2010
So I suppose I was too shocked or something and forgot to post my reaction to Mr. Gray's revelations. OMG! That was a diabolical plan... and the scope of it - I can't believe how it all took place deliberately. I'm still so flabbergasted.

But Michael is right. He and Nikita did find each other - and continued to do so in their lifetime. THAT has to be something for them to hold onto. It's time for them to write their own history... together.

The end is nigh, eh? I'm not nearly as sad as I thought I was going to be. You know why? It's because I'm looking forward to the sequel! Can't wait for more.
foxeliz chapter 25 . 11/30/2010
Loving your story ... update soon ... I will wait with anticipation ...
angeloneous chapter 25 . 10/26/2010
I'm so glad you updated! Still totally on the edge of my seat!