Reviews for Sticks and Stones
1endlessreader chapter 27 . 5/27/2013
You finished it! :D

Oh, I'm so glad for their happy ending! They deserve it. Thank you for giving it to them. I enjoyed this story and I'm sure I'll read it again. Great job!
Tiser chapter 27 . 2/10/2013
Aw, you gave them kids! Loved it so much! Sucker for a happy ending!
Tiser chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
Love the way you worked 'Psychic Pilgram' in here, and of course, the reunion!
Tiser chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
So loving this story! Very true to the series.
Annette chapter 27 . 9/16/2012
your story was so close to what I imagined. So beautiful...thank you. Please continue writing. From a dedicated LFN to another...thank you so much for putting a smile and a few tears on my face.
BJ chapter 27 . 4/1/2012
I just want to thank you for completing this wonderfull story. You can't imagine how excited I was when I discovered you had taken it up again. I loved it from beginning to end and am looking forward to reading the completion of your other story Something to Remember. Hope you decide to right Claire's story too!
asiacheetah chapter 27 . 3/14/2012
What a blast from the past. The original start date was in 2004. The story must have been stewing for quite a long time. I like this ending. While perhaps much more happy ending then the show ever was, it at least answered questions left from the last chapter and wrapped things up.
cristina chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
good chapter
tinatina1810peninIn chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
I started to read this story and i'm hooked, but i discovered it is a work in progress.

Can i hope it is complete soon?

Someone knows?
Cristina chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I'm reading Sticks and Stones.

I'm italian, so i would like to know the meaning of the titles?

Can you answer me at:
1endlessreader chapter 26 . 12/2/2010
So I suppose I was too shocked or something and forgot to post my reaction to Mr. Gray's revelations. OMG! That was a diabolical plan... and the scope of it - I can't believe how it all took place deliberately. I'm still so flabbergasted.

But Michael is right. He and Nikita did find each other - and continued to do so in their lifetime. THAT has to be something for them to hold onto. It's time for them to write their own history... together.

The end is nigh, eh? I'm not nearly as sad as I thought I was going to be. You know why? It's because I'm looking forward to the sequel! Can't wait for more.
foxeliz chapter 25 . 11/30/2010
Loving your story ... update soon ... I will wait with anticipation ...
angeloneous chapter 25 . 10/26/2010
I'm so glad you updated! Still totally on the edge of my seat!
1endlessreader chapter 25 . 10/24/2010
Oh, wow. So it looks like we're close to the end game. Ans what an end it's turning out to be.

I wonder whether Michael and Nikita will believe it. After everything that they've been through, I don't think it's unreasonable to think that they might not. More questions arise, though. Will they want to continue? Do they even have a choice? What will they do?

And that sequel is sounding really good right now. What with the reins to be transferred to Nikita and Michael, I for one, want to know the whats, the hows, the wheres, the whys of their story. I want to read the Michael and Nikita saga in Section. I can't tell you how much I want to read that. It doesn't even compute! Please do so?
amanee chapter 25 . 10/21/2010
Can't wait to see what Mr Gray reveals. Please continue soon.

Amanee