Reviews for Evasively
Lil.Angelx55 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Hehe, Gaara thought that Naruto called him a vicious bastard.

No wonder Shikamaru named the cat that. I thought he would name him 'Troublesome'. xD
TROLOLOFAILURE chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Lol in the beggining it seemed that gaara was acctually doing that to Naruto... And it turns out it was Vicious Bastard. XD Lol that sounds like my own cat, Mimi! XD
Lady Niona chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
Yummy yummy, Itachi-sama, Gaara-sama and Naruto-dono! Please update soon, this will turn out to be one wicked story
darkninja62 chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
i love gotz awesomeness!keep going!
pagelupin chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
Gaara is so awsome! Please continue.
Naruto is an effing leaf chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
lol That was funny on the end.. lol I never expected that either this is an awesome pairing keep it up!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
-giggles- sounds interesting...haha x3. I luff both pairings...and..uhh...I'd think theyd be awesome as a threesome o.o xDD. lol but yeah -cough- anyway I look forward to your update x).
SoYeah chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
*snicker* No one can resist some Itachi-Lovin' lol.
taiyoukai-lordleonhart774 chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
this one is becoming impatient, and he might hurt you if you don't update soon... this one loves Gaara-chan! he is so cool! UPDATE! or ELSE... need i say more?
The Spore Whore chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
You need to update this! This is really good for an out of anime story :D

*adds it to favorites*

Please update swiftly *begs*
Eien89 chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
definitely fitting Gaaras persona. not to emotional, but just enough to show he cares. keep up the good work and update soon, or we will hurt you...
Eien89 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
you didn't do well on one part: Gaara should have beaten Naruto senseless. it would have been a lot funnier. it would have fit his personality a lot better. please update soon, or we might be forced to hurt you...
Burning tree chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
OMG THE CATS NAME! I laughed so hard! It was so cute XD Aw
yugiL chapter 2 . 12/9/2004
LOL

Poor Naru-chan

And Gaara has no clue...*sigh*

Oh well update soon

Hope to see more GaaraNaru/ItaNaru action
TFI-Muse chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
oh, baka 'tachi, stay away from Gaara's harem boy. lol awsome hope read more *swats a creaping Itachi with a broom* bad member of the Nishi Bishie!

-Muse