Reviews for Christmas Eve at the Lanes
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Trent is so stupid, not realizing Daria's crush on him.
MissMandee31 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Aboslutely love it.

Thought I'd comment the first one, since I just read the second one.

Excellent work.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That's very sweet. I always loved this story. Thanks for writing it.
Lady C Andrews chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
That was GREAT. Kinda sad it ended there, though...maybe a surprise sequel? Eh...whatever. Haha. I loved reading this. It was well written, and for the most part, in character (which seems to be rare here - but then again, this story's a couple years old). Ah. Wonderful job. Hope you'll do more in the near future.
Ryoko Porter chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
awe! so cute!
Casey-Venturi chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This was a good story. I really enjoyed it, but it was kind of left with an open ending witch has always driven me crazy, but it was good.
shantil chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
finally some one else that KNOWS Trent to be a deeper character than most people think!
Jeff the Ninja chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
11 or 15, I will always be a Daria-Trent shipper freak. It was very well written and not all cliche' like some(most) are. I congratulate you, mortal, on a job well done.
Ophilia LeNoir chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
This was a really sweet story. I like the way you formatted it. You really should consider either continuing it or writing a sequel, it deserves to have more added to it.
Digital Tempest chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I enjoyed this a lot. I don't read as much in this fandom as I used to, but I do check it out from time to time for nostalgia sake. And it pleases me to find gems like this one in the fandom. I really enjoyed this. It was simple, sweet, and very well done in my opinion. This is definitely going on my favorites.
Monique chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
That was suck a cte story i loved it ...but ...it ended ...* cries* i really wish for it to continue and if it does email me plaese and tell me TAHNKS
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
*cackles in delight* This was cool. I really liked how you wrote it. *grins* The end was awesome. True Daria fashion if I do say so myself. Anyways ou did a wonderful job, I'm a slight shipper too when it comes to them, and you did a brilliant job at this! *grins* *glomps author* *waves* Hope to see more of your work in the future.

Later yo,

Icy
Elodie chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Huzzah! a new Daria fic! slightly ooc, but overall it was great! Hoorah!
Martin J. Pollard chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Not bad. It had its moments, though I would've been more impressed if you'd made the story work within the canon of the series (rather than writing off season 5 and rewriting history). As it stands, it's more or less a standard ignore-what-we-don't-like shipperfic (though written a lot better than they usually are).
stargirlie chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
That was great, I loved it! I do wish it had gone on a little longer... or a lot longer... Seriously, it was brilliant. If you felt like writing a sequel, I'd definitely read (hint, hint). ;oD