Reviews for Cigarettes and Razorblades
savemyunicornclarence chapter 11 . 7/6
This was beautiful. I especially loved the descriptions. I was so glad that it wasn't one of those smutty fics where Draco and Harry fall in love, then have sexon every surface. This was very deep and quiet. I love it!
lilpopsplash chapter 11 . 1/28
This was actually really deep- I loved it. I hope to see more epic stories (chapter books) from you soon.
Tagicheartbreak chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
omg awww... *cry!* T-T
Tagicheartbreak chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
oh i think you scared Draco, Harry. don't do this!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
man that sucks... Draco pulled back... why did you do that Harry just stay at the lips... forget the chocolate!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
i completely forgot to write reviews... damn... but i do like this chapter... i should had known that Draco would falling into the lake... and the hug oh my!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
aww Draco made Harry laugh!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
good start... i like where its going... i can't believe how use to i am to the changes people make to the story... i like this tho
karrielupin chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
Great story, I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing it.
n.harkin.9 chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
love it!
patricia.pc chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
Great story :)
MerpTheMerp chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
Jeez... I don't even know what to say in response as a review. This story, my god. I loved it.

Your alternate ending to the war made me really sad, though. And Harry's reflection on Hermione and Ron (lolol, no mention of Ginny) a few chapters back made me want to hug something. His best friend - his first best friend - of six years died, and his other best friend of five and a half years has gone completely insane. Were I in Harry's place, I honestly don't think I could have gone to visit her. I'd want to, of course, but... Hermione is brilliant. She's fictional, yes, but she's freaking brilliant, and to see someone so completely out of it like I picture her to be... I wouldn't be able to take it. Then again, Harry's gone through worse than that, so...

I honestly think your portrayal of cutting and the thoughts behind it and what it looks like are some of the most accurate I've read. The part where you mentioned the blood beading where the cut was deeper in some areas kind of stuck with me. In a lot of stories, when I picture it, it seems like one straight line, perfectly straight and with the same depth in each place, and it's not. I dunno, I guess I just really liked that about your fic.

And Harry and Draco. Ohmygoodness. They didn't jump into it which made their romance in this fic all the better, and they had mixed feelings about their sexual preferences. Draco moreso than Harry, but it was still there. I really liked that Draco was hesitant and stopped because of his upbringing and how he was taught to think his entire life. It seemed more real. You can't just dive head-on into a situation like theirs and be perfectly fine with it, especially having Draco's past.

My only complaints are the few missing commas, but that doesn't deviate from how simply fantastic I thought this fic was. The characters and the situations seem more real, and I liked that. And their banter back and forth was hilarious. xD

I will be looking for that sequel...
SweetlyDesolated chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
Aww :) I like that Harry and Draco depend on one another for a sense of normalcy, considering everything else has gone haywire. Great story, and nice job weaving in Harry's addictions with Draco's problems.

~Deso
PsychoticNari chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
very nice!
mattandmello chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
i really enjoyed this story and i think that you portrayed the characters truthfully.
where can i find the sequel please? :)