Reviews for The Jewel of the Sands
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 16 . 5/14/2011
Why does the last sentence sound really ominous...it's like the boy is going to be the next Ganon.

Anyway, I loved this story! It was fantastic and I enjoyed reading it. :)
ThePersonWithTheReallyLongName chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
this story is so amazingly radical..and yes I just said radical. yesterday I spent 36 minutes just looking for the stupid thing! you better feel loved cuz I spent that long looking for this story!
the-reader796 chapter 16 . 6/2/2007
ti was on of the best stories i have ever read! hope you make more stories like this one!
clarissa chapter 16 . 3/25/2007
Nice story. I loved it!
Rudruma chapter 16 . 1/13/2007
aww those two go well together grea story job well done
Daniel Song chapter 13 . 6/16/2005
I feel you're doing a terrific job with this story. I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

This story definitely belongs on my list of favorites. I really hope you finish this one - it's a real keeper.
nagisa-fan chapter 11 . 6/12/2005
GREAT chapter...soo...*sniff* BEUTIFUL...HOPE YOU UPDATE!
nagisa-fan chapter 10 . 6/2/2005
WOW AWESOME! this is geting a WHOLE LOT better...keep up the good work!
Caustic-mind chapter 9 . 5/24/2005
Zelda is a little grumpy
Caustic-mind chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Wow your story is amazing ... I wish I could write like that. Please update soon
nagisa-fan chapter 8 . 5/15/2005
Very good...took a while for you to update but...it was worth the wait..hope you update SOON!
nagisa-fan chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
WOW! this is a REALLY GREAT chapter i hope you UPDATE!
Obsidian Ideals chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
It seems I've been slacking with my reviews, heh.

Regardless, after reading chapters six and seven, I wanted to congratulate you on carrying this story along into possibly the best Zelda fic I've had the pleasure to read. Chapter seven in particular was brilliant, especially at the end - you have me waiting anxiously to see what Link will do without Navi and just what Aloarn's secret is.

My only complaints are the usual minor ones, in that there is the occasional spelling error here and there. Usually the best remedy for that is a simply spell-check or a second read before uploading, but, as I'm sure you've heard it all before, I shall say no more. : )

On a side note, I also wanted to give a thumbs-up for how you're handling Link's romantic side; needless to say, after Zelda, I wouldn't find it likely that he would fall for someone else very quickly, and it's good to see you're taking it slow and torturing Link with all of these strange thoughts and emotions. : )

Again - good job! I look forward to the next chapters.
Mutinous chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
Silver: ;_; Mwee! Link! *Hugs him*

Dark Link: Haha. So much for a "non girlfan" way.

Silver: NO I just feel sad.

Link: X.x You... can let go... now... *Gasp*

Silver: Oops *Drops him*

Link: OW! x.x

Dark Link: ; Ahehe, you're probably tired of this by now.

Silver: I hope you update real soon! D Real soon! If you do I will give you a cookie. If you don't then... I'll give you a cookie anyway.

Dark Link: For once why don't you ever write serious reviews?

Silver: O.o; Gee... I don't know...

Dark Link: *Falls over* -_-

Silver: Shut up I wasn't the one who tried doing the hula with the Gerudos.

Dark Link: ;_; They hurt me real bad

Silver: _ Haha. Glad of it.

Dark Link: Let's talk more about the story.

Silver: I liked how you described how Link was feeling as he looked at the gravestone.

Dark Link: Ganondorf is creepy. O.o; *Arms himself with pepper spray*

Silver: *Sigh* Idiot. Well anyway, I'll be back when you update.

Dark Link: Way to scare her, Sil (

~Silver & DL
Mutinous chapter 6 . 12/31/2004
Silver: Aww I thought this was the best chapter so far.

Dark Link: Haha. *Dances with the Gerudos*

Gerudos: *Stop dancing* What the hell?

Dark Link: XD *Doing the hula*

Silver: *Slaps forehead* Geez...

Dark Link: Uh oh *Runs away*

Gerudos: *Chasing him with their spears* INTRUDER!

Silver: *Hides* ; Back to the story. I'd honestly have to say this is among some of the best fanfics on the site. Well done.

~Silver & DL