Reviews for Wormhole
Darth Ergo chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Ok, call me geek if you want, but I'm going to give you my opinion anyway. You have a good grasp of what you are writing, but you lack a understanding of your characters. I am going to read farther as I do like the story, but Pickard would have NEVER taken the Enterprise into a workhole after two failed probes. They would have modified a probe, to send video. Sent a shuttle maybe, but never the whole ship, until the wormhole was verified safe and stable. Pickard is not reckless. Takeing a ship into a wormhole like that is a good way to loose a ship. Otherwise, as I said good story, good plot. Keep it up:)
Jedi Takeru chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
Are you SURE this is your FIRST fic? Seems too good to be that! Good characterization got the most part, though Captain Picard DOES have occasional moments where he, like Archer and Kirk, says to hell with the rules and does what he thinks is right...'course, Archer didn't even HAVE a Prime Directive...but he violated it anyway! Go Archer!

As I said, REALLY good fic, and with just a little bit of polishing and rewriting, you could have this turned into a novel.

Keep up the good work!

-Jedi Takeru

P.S. I have a few Star Trek fics (one, maybe two TNG...methinks one, though), you might like 'em.
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
Very cute! I liked it! Are they in the star wars universe? Cuz I got that impression when you mentioned hyperdrives. Maybe its just a coincidence! ANYways! Hope you write more cuz this was great! I really liked Ratchet! He kinda made me think of Sebulba though! (Sorry, another starwars reference) Keep up the writing! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Edriss chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
Are you going to continue with this? It is really good you know, should continue. Oh well ... keep up your good writing.
grayangle chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
Ok Never played Ratchet and Clank. This could be funny. And I will say again give more description of the people. Like when Rachet was beamed to the Enterprise you could have said a cat looking humanoid with (what ever he has on). You could have describe what his ship looked liked. Things like that will make the story easyer to read, understand and enjoy. Trying to help you out
grayangle chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Make the next chapter a little longer and give better description of the Races and ships. What is this story cross with? With a little bit more work this could be a good story. Will read your next chap.