Reviews for SUBZERO
freak with a pen chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
i almost lost it. i was lagit about to cry. when i was done reading the fic i felt this pain in my left hand. i look down and my hand is griping the corner of my pillow so hard the stitches and sharp part of the feathers were digging into my palm. wow that sounded just a little gay...
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Lovely :)
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
this is so sad... decommissioning always was sad though.
LadyPirate13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
(tears in the eyes) So...sad...but...so..beautiful!(fullOUT CRY)

(Clams down) lovely, love thecouple. FANNY/KENNY FOREVER!
Shipmate chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
OMG, you HAVE to do another fic surrounding the 30c/86 pairing! There like, are none except for this one (which is great by the way!) so it would be fantastic if you did another one! I'm such a mad supporter of this pairing and there just aren't enough stories about them!
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
OMG! A 86/30c fanfiction! I'm so happy! X3 sqee, you gonna add another chapter to this? Or make a sequal? X3
DreamSprite chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
cool story, i hope you write more
Scar's fangurl chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
that was amazing! they are like my favorite pair and i've been looking all over for a fic. about them. thankyou.
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
WOW! This is great! Its really hard to find a good 86/30c fic. *sigh* But this was really good! I love your stuff!
Numbuh 9gtG chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
This really is a loveley fic. You made the pairing sound so cute and 86/30c is a hard pairing to accomplish. I can't wait for your next fic!
thesolitary-dragon chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
You know it's really hard to find a truly developed writer in the KND section, but I was impressed by your story, and it's ability to pluck at my heartstrings. It was so sad. It incorporated a great deal of emotions that made the romance really work. They were both going through similar periods in their life, both having to deal with similar fears, and I think you captured that in the characters really well. I for one look forward to any new work you release.
Tattooed on My Mind chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
OMFG! THAT WAS AWESOME! I never knew anyone would wanna write a 30c/86 fic but this has blown me away! and as much as i *loathe* both 86 and 30c, i think they make a good couple.

overall, AWESOME!