Reviews for YuGiOh! Night of the Evil Dead
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
It's Jodee have a new ff account mostly for favs and cuz I kept getting harassed on the old one. Since the new Evil Dead movie is coming out soon I wanted to reread our story!
Aliens Took My Fucking Shovel chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Um. Okay. I don't know what to say about the trees. I was very confused and still am.

C: it was fucking stupid. It really was.

D: I loved it
Silverback chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
until now I don't think a tree could give oral sex O-o poor pharaoh

probably the fan fic where evil wins
Manga Aficionado chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
oh my god...the branches are horny and evil 0_0
Mischievous Dragon chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
Wow Very descriptive there though Ash, I really liked it! :P -Jodi
sunshine66 chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
OMG! What was that all about? I like it though, please continue with the story.
Mischievous Dragon chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
That WAS really gross! Glad you warned me tho and I am proud to say I read all of it! It's really good I couldn't stop laughing You could but a catch phrase at the end of the next one saying "please be careful when having sex so you don't get any sexualy transmitted diseases like Yugi and Ryou did" I'm reviewing while yr at school sorry i was sick today. ttyl!
darkfox chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
Roflmfao!I never thought that the trees had it in them!Anyways,interesting chappie and hopefully you'll update soon!
Shanura chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
XD! Imagine getting raped by a horny branch! XD
digi harpy chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
LOL! This is one good story! You really need to finish it! Although I thought it was horror not humor. Oh well.
YO chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
CONTINUE!

-YO!
Mischievous Dragon chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
Hey Asha, this chapter did make me a little uncomfy, but hey whatever right? N E ways Tea should go back into the woods to get some more! If she liked it so much! Well like the fic update today or tell me the next chappie.
Mischievous Dragon chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Hey Asha, Totally love your version of it! Laughed my ass off. Even though I know what's going to happen I love your version 10 out of 10!
jeuxmungandr chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Please tell me there's no yaoi in this... Please tell me there's no yaoi in this... Please! (on her knees, on the ground)

I kind of like how this story is going and I'd like to see what happens- just as long as there is no yaoi in it! PLEASE!

Anyway, keep up the good work!